University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford: Clinical Sciences (Foundation Year) 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by rup383
I got an interview too! But mine is on the 5th

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an interview on wednesday (19th). could you share the experience? what kind of questions do they ask? :smile:

thanks
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 81
Original post by stotttyy
mines in the morning :smile:

Original post by fajitamunch
Oooh, so I'm sure you'll tell me all about your interview right? :wink:
Are you staying for the course?

Hii I have my interview next week on the 26th and was wondering how your interview went?
I have an interview on the 7th of April..anyone else have the same date?
Reply 83
Original post by sumiya
Me too :smile: I have an interview tomorrow as well!

Hey how did the interview go? what type of questions did they ask you?
Hi guys,

I am a student on the course at the moment and will be willing to answer any questions that you have.
Original post by Tinuviel
My interview is also on the 5th
So confused because I applied for foundation year but should have applied for year 1. I have science a-levels too.
Not sure what to do because I have been called for an interview for foundation year.

It doesnt matter which one you apply for as they screen you for both and then decide post interview which one you are suited for.
If you get put on foundation, but want year one, you can ask to switch on results day depending on places.
I switched on results day from year one to foundation.
Reply 86
Original post by derma2019
It doesnt matter which one you apply for as they screen you for both and then decide post interview which one you are suited for.
If you get put on foundation, but want year one, you can ask to switch on results day depending on places.
I switched on results day from year one to foundation.

Really is that likely?
Really is that likely?

yes the screening is what they told me on the phone and the switch is possible if theres places and there was this year to switch and clinical science does enter clearing.
Reply 88
Original post by derma2019
yes the screening is what they told me on the phone and the switch is possible if theres places and there was this year to switch and clinical science does enter clearing.

I have a foundation year offer from them, if I decline it now. Will I be able to apply for it again through clearing or does it have to be one of my firm/insurance?
I have a foundation year offer from them, if I decline it now. Will I be able to apply for it again through clearing or does it have to be one of my firm/insurance?

Tbh, there is quite small chance that if the clinical sciences will be in clearing, you will be the first to call that you are interested. Last year, my friend called there on 15th August, few minutes after she had received her results but she was put on waiting list already. She didn't get in anyway.
Have you chosen your firm and insurance yet?
Reply 90
Original post by petraarifin
Tbh, there is quite small chance that if the clinical sciences will be in clearing, you will be the first to call that you are interested. Last year, my friend called there on 15th August, few minutes after she had received her results but she was put on waiting list already. She didn't get in anyway.
Have you chosen your firm and insurance yet?

Nope but I have an offer from Kcl for medicine and am optimistic to think I could get another now that I have completed my interviews. All my medical schools offer aaa though..so I'm pretty confused about what to do :[

Unless you have a lower offer for medicine, I would insure them. I am not sure you could ring and ask this, but clinical science is a competitive degree with just over 1000 applications and being here makes me realise how fortunate I am to have got a place.
Nope but I have an offer from Kcl for medicine and am optimistic to think I could get another now that I have completed my interviews. All my medical schools offer aaa though..so I'm pretty confused about what to do :[

I would definitely firm the medicine at university you want to go to and insurance the Bradford. Because if you are not gonna get AAA, you won't get into any medicine so I wouldn't waste the chance. You know what I mean. So even if you will get lower grades, you will get into uni anyhow.
I have my interview for this course tomorrow - I am so nervous right now! Anybody else being interviewed tomorrow? :smile:
Interview tomorrow .... can't sleep -.-
Original post by Bullet Knuckle
Interview tomorrow .... can't sleep -.-

I was tossing and turning all night! Pretty nervous now, ahh!
Reply 96
Hi guys,

I have my interview in about 3 weeks. I wonder if anyone could please help with how to prepare? I know I have to study my personal statement but is there anything else that would help me? I have heard there may be some medical based questions?
Received an offer for this course about half an hour ago :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by BackFromCydonia
Received an offer for this course about half an hour ago :smile:

congrats. when did you have your interview? and what type of questions did they ask u at the interview?
Original post by cutiemah
congrats. when did you have your interview? and what type of questions did they ask u at the interview?

Thank you :smile: I had my interview on Wednesday. I don't think I can tell you specific things, but I'd advise you go over something human-related from Biology, and also think about your motivation for the course :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending