The Student Room Group

Jodie marsh on steroids

Anyone watch?

Anyone else want to smack her across the face?

Scroll to see replies

What channel was this? I want to watch it on catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't wanna get my hand orange.
Reply 3
Original post by bethanychoo
What channel was this? I want to watch it on catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TLC

it's on sky on demand
Reply 4
Is this in the same vein as Ross Kemp on Gangs? Or is she actually sticking herself with Dianabol, kind of like a juicing Supersize Me?
Original post by jusdorange
TLC

it's on sky on demand

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Le Nombre
Is this in the same vein as Ross Kemp on Gangs? Or is she actually sticking herself with Dianabol, kind of like a juicing Supersize Me?

Sadly the former
Reply 7
Original post by jusdorange
Sadly the former

Probably give that a miss then.

In terms of journalism about the fairly drastic effects of getting on the bike this is good, with the addes bonus that you don't have to listen to Jodie Marsh.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/may/18/healthandwellbeing.features1
Reply 8
Probably give that a miss then.

In terms of journalism about the fairly drastic effects of getting on the bike this is good, with the addes bonus that you don't have to listen to Jodie Marsh.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/may/18/healthandwellbeing.features1

Lol I'm fully aware of 'biking' but thanks
Watched it and wasn't impressed to be honest, plus Jodie marsh irritates the **** outta me.
Original post by pinda.college
Watched it and wasn't impressed to be honest, plus Jodie marsh irritates the **** outta me.

There was a Daily Mail article on one of the subjects of this doco as well. It made the express point to describe Jodie Marsh as a "natty champion bodybuilder". Top kek.
Reply 11
jodie is natty el oh el

Dbol is usually oral bro, not many people pin it...ya noob
Original post by HFerguson
Dbol is usually oral bro, not many people pin it...ya noob

I've not done much bb, experience is mainly from people using it as a PED for sports and apparently they were always told to take it with a needle, maybe it helps it to clear the system faster or something? Or they could have just had **** doctors!
I've not done much bb, experience is mainly from people using it as a PED for sports and apparently they were always told to take it with a needle, maybe it helps it to clear the system faster or something? Or they could have just had **** doctors!

well Dbol suspension used IM is a fantastic pre-workout, gives you a ton of motivation, drive and strength apparently. It's harder to come by than bog standard oral dbol, which is as common as breakfast cereal.
Original post by HFerguson
well Dbol suspension used IM is a fantastic pre-workout, gives you a ton of motivation, drive and strength apparently. It's harder to come by than bog standard oral dbol, which is as common as breakfast cereal.

Most of them were mixing it with other PEDs, think some were on EPO but that was a lot more hush hush between the elite tier, in order to enhance training (think they usually left it a week before a competition to get everything out of their systems) and would have had the resources and contacts to get more difficult to obtain stuff, so guess they were using it in that way :confused:
Why does this surprise you?
How many fit women have you seen who look like her anyway?

TSR sometimes....
Reply 17
Orals are more harsh on the liver. If your afraid to pin you shouldn't even think about AAS.

INB4 strong sig to post content.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair play to her imo. Went from a vacuous bint to winning BB competitions.

Jodie Marsh :cool:.
why not? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest