The Student Room Group

Spanish A-Level

I've been wondering if I should do the Spanish AS-A2. I've been studying Spanish quite literally all my life, and it fairly good, so I feel like spending another two years 'studying' it would be a waste of time, because, for all I know, I already know what is on the A-Levels.

Is it possible for me to simply do the A-Level exam[s] without having actually done the Spanish A-Level course in college? Or do I have to do it?

Thanks for your time :smile:
Reply 1
[QUOTE="MelissaMarie;44934057"]I've been wondering if I should do the Spanish AS-A2. I've been studying Spanish quite literally all my life, and it fairly good, so I feel like spending another two years 'studying' it would be a waste of time, because, for all I know, I already know what is on the A-Levels.

Is it possible for me to simply do the A-Level exam: :

If you're that confident I'm pretty sure the exam could be arranged for you. You'll have to contact the school/college though, and you'll need to do the coursework and speaking assessments. I would speak to the Spanish teacher though
Reply 2
Original post by cathrg26
If you're that confident I'm pretty sure the exam could be arranged for you. You'll have to contact the school/college though, and you'll need to do the coursework and speaking assessments. I would speak to the Spanish teacher though

I'll have to ask then - I wouldn't mind too much doing the course, but if I don't need to, I'd rather not.
Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest