The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

K+ Programme @ Kings College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RagaZ
where abouts are you travelling from ?? dw...london tubes are easy to get the hang off... i could always help you if you need some :smile:

From southall- Ealing :frown:
Not that bad but I dont even like buses lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Im sure i will...the first day of k+ was kinda hectic, dont u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Induction day was sure crazy
Reply 103
very busy and hectic lol! but kinda liked the hustle and bustle of everything
[QUOTE="RagaZ;45269688"]very busy and hectic lol! but kinda liked the hustle and bustle of everything[/QUOTE
Yh better than being dead silent and sliw- the evening went fast which was good becuase I was so tired from skwl
So u guys looking forward to the next event ?
Reply 105
[QUOTE="Boombox;45269996" Rainbow="Rainbow"]
Original post by RagaZ
very busy and hectic lol! but kinda liked the hustle and bustle of everything[/QUOTE
Yh better than being dead silent and sliw- the evening went fast which was good becuase I was so tired from skwl
So u guys looking forward to the next event ?

yh ...esp. cos im missing a chem mock on the 3rd too :smile:
[QUOTE="RagaZ;45274260"]
Original post by Rainbow Boombox

yh ...esp. cos im missing a chem mock on the 3rd too :smile:

Aww lucky u - mine is a week before the 3rd- so I have to do it :frown:
Reply 107
Original post by gettingcreamy
I only have one lesson on the 3rd of december. So its ok.
Miladrises, you should ask your teacher to give you all the work that you need to catch up on and remind your teacher that you wont be in on that day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have two lessons that day Foo. so I'm gonna have to ask Sociology teacher to let me out earlier.
Reply 108
Original post by Ishrat4
I have two lessons that day Foo. so I'm gonna have to ask Sociology teacher to let me out earlier.

i thought it was for the whole day .... so you wouldnt even be able to go to those 2 lessons
Original post by Ishrat4

We need to get out at 12 ishy. So u better tell ms that ur only gonna b there for half the lesson.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'm gonna have to leave at 11 to get there for 1
Will be missing psychology and english lit
Yaaaay dont have to see the smelly teachers :tongue:
Reply 111

Original post by RagaZ
i thought it was for the whole day .... so you wouldnt even be able to go to those 2 lessons

It starts at 1pm and finishes at 5pm.
Reply 112
Original post by Ishrat4

It starts at 1pm and finishes at 5pm.

Ahhh Ok thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
There has been a change of dates check ur emails. Dentistry and healthcare will have to go to guys campus on the 4th of december.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There has been a change of dates check ur emails. Dentistry and healthcare will have to go to guys campus on the 4th of december.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh noo
Thanx for letting us know

R u looking forward to the next event ?
What do u think we will be doing ?
Im really looking forward to the next event. I think we will be finding out more stuff about medicine, dentistry, nursing, midwifery and other healthcare paths...
By the way make sure you bring a notebook and several pens with you when going to this event.
im really worried i wont be able to get the grades to get into KCL or any top Uni since A-levels are so damn hard right now.
Im so depressed because I done a chemistry exam paper for revision and it was my first go and I got a C which really really depresses me, i just hope i can improve or else my dreams are over
No one said A levels were easy. Trust me, getting a C for your first exam paper for revision is better than getting a D,E or a U. And remember the more exam papers you complete the more you will progress and end up with the grade you want (an A/B). If your down side is calculations for moles, empirical formula etc, then base your revision around those. Get all the calculation questions from jan 2009 to jan 2013. I hope that helped!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest