The Student Room Group

Teacher Crush Problem

Ok my teacher is hot and yes I do have a crush on him, he's in his early 30s and I'm 15 so nothing could ever happen. He knows I have a crush on him as do the rest of the class. He forever makes jokes hinting towards my crush like today, 'I used to want to be an architect but then I discovered how good I was with girls and languages' while he was sat right next to me. He's absolutely lovely and I am often viewed as the favourite of the class. I got him a card at christmas and when he read it he hugged me knowing I have a crush on him. He just seems to treat me a lot better than the rest of the class and like I said before makes jokes, why is he doing this?
are you hot? if so then hes a pervert and is trying to groom you. kind of like that maths teacher guy who was on the news for abducting that 15 year old

edit: after evaluating your profile picture, you are decent looking (I would groom you myself if I was him) so yeh hes a pervert. be cautious or wait til you're 16
(edited 10 years ago)
He sounds like a paedophile. While he may be attractive to you, don't you find that a bit creepy? He really sounds like he's grooming you.

Think of it like this: If your friend came to you and said that she was going out with her teacher what would you feel? Happy or disgusted and worried?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending