The Student Room Group

Learning disability nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TashaG1992
Oh no Jenny, sorry to hear that. :frown:. It's so hard to get into. It's disappointing though isn't it?

It's disappointing yeah, but at least I still might get Nottingham....So here's hoping that goes well..( For the both of us) :biggrin:
Reply 181
Sorry to hear that but good luck for Nottingham.
I have just had an offer from Sheffield Hallam. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JennyIreland
It's disappointing yeah, but at least I still might get Nottingham....So here's hoping that goes well..( For the both of us) :biggrin:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us for Nottingham:smile:. Did you ask for feedback from Queens as to why. I did just to see what they said, but it was very generalised. Supposed because it's so over subscribed.
[QUOTE="jenjen88;46606945"]Sorry to hear that but good luck for Nottingham.
I have just had an offer from Sheffield Hallam. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

That is brilliant news Jen, are you going to firm it? :smile:
Original post by TashaG1992
I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us for Nottingham:smile:. Did you ask for feedback from Queens as to why. I did just to see what they said, but it was very generalised. Supposed because it's so over subscribed.

I will do the same :biggrin:. No Tasha I didn't bother emailing them because I can more or less predict what they'll say..Oh well got to move on!
Reply 185
Thank you. Yes I have firmed it. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 186
Hi, I've just firmed my place for Edge Hill University April 2015!
Who will be joining me? :')
i've made Coventry Uni as my firm choice=)
Original post by Aimeelauren
Hiya. I was just wondering if anyone has offers from Coventry university for learning disability nursing? I've decided to choose it as my firm choice.

i've made Coventry Uni as my firm choice:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Aimeelauren
Hiya. Was just wondering if anyone has got an offer from Coventry university? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

i did=)
☺️☺️
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 191
Congrats on the offer Jenjen, Are you going into halls or commuting?
Reply 192
Thank you I'm so excited. I will be commuting. I only live 20 minutes away. Is your Salford interview next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JennyIreland
I've been looking up accomodation options near De Montfort alright, will have a look at those 2 you said as well!..Erm I applied to De Montfort (obviously :rolleyes:), Queens in Belfast, Edge Hill, Nottingham and York!

Have you had all your interviews? :smile:

I firmed dmu yesterday!:smile: I applied for children's nursing at nottingham and York and got rejected, then Anglia ruskin offered me a place and because dmu was my first choice I withdrew from Sheffield Hallam!:smile: have you decided yet /had all your interviews?:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurenhindson
I firmed dmu yesterday!:smile: I applied for children's nursing at nottingham and York and got rejected, then Anglia ruskin offered me a place and because dmu was my first choice I withdrew from Sheffield Hallam!:smile: have you decided yet /had all your interviews?:smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations on your offer, and firming it :biggrin:. I haven't firmed mine yet simply because i haven't had any other interviews/offers yet (the consequences of applying too close to the deadline I guess :rolleyes:) I've an interview for nottingham on Wednesday though.. My DMU interview was via skype and I thought I completely messed it up but I must have done okay considering I got an offer the next day.. :smile:

Are you planning to stay in the halls for accommodation? :smile:
Reply 195
Hi All

I am starting at Hull in September and will be studying LD Nursing. The intake at Uni's usually reflects the up and coming vacancies in the sector, at Hull the success rate of graduates gaining employment is 100% each year for the previous 10.

Good Luck everyone.

Jo xxx
Reply 196
Anyone going to university of Nottingham ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chazzyboo
Anyone going to university of Nottingham ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an interview on Wednesday, how did your one go? :smile:
Reply 198
I had my interview last year as I deferred for a year so I'm starting this September. But my interview last year went really well thankyou. It was so laid back and welcoming :smile: how do you feel about yours? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chazzyboo
I had my interview last year as I deferred for a year so I'm starting this September. But my interview last year went really well thankyou. It was so laid back and welcoming :smile: how do you feel about yours? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel kind of nervous about it, I think that's mainly due to it being my first face to face interview though :rolleyes:

Oh well at least your mind is at ease so knowing you have a place!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending