Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by lmparkerr
Aw. I hope so:biggrin:
Did they contact you through email to let you know or was it just by UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

They let me know through ucas as if yet I have not had an email from them 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard anything :frown: that's a little worrying, I want this so bad, and if offers have gone out already, I guess I best expect the worst :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
aw well done:biggrin:
When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you. It was on 5th feb
Original post by FIZZZY
thank you. It was on 5th feb

So was mine :frown: but I haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by katyakay96
So was mine :frown: but I haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't heard anything so I'm definitely expecting the worst now :'( Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, well deserved. I haven't got an offer from anywhere yet. Losing hope to be honest. I worked so hard for it and I want it so bad but I guess it hasn't been enough. Started looking for jobs instead now, have to settle as a teaching assistant for a while.
Reply 28
Original post by katyakay96
I still haven't heard anything so I'm definitely expecting the worst now :'( Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, well deserved. I haven't got an offer from anywhere yet. Losing hope to be honest. I worked so hard for it and I want it so bad but I guess it hasn't been enough. Started looking for jobs instead now, have to settle as a teaching assistant for a while.

don't lose hope ! ..hopefully you will get an offer it takes time x :smile: ( they did say it takes two weeks wait and see till wednesday )
Reply 29
Original post by FIZZZY
don't lose hope ! ..hopefully you will get an offer it takes time x :smile: ( they did say it takes two weeks wait and see till wednesday )

Was your interview for early years or later years? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
What interview was it for early or later years x

Posted from TSR Mobile
have my interview in a few weeks and im so scared for it, is it tough? and does it last long? x
Reply 32
I got a place! 😃😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a place!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too!!! :biggrin: I was stood at the bus stop when I found out and I just cried! I'm so happy!
Reply 34
Whooooooooo so happy for you :smile: so what grades do you need to get ??
Original post by FIZZZY
Whooooooooo so happy for you :smile: so what grades do you need to get ??

Thank you! :smile: and I'm studying CACHE diploma in Childcare and Education and I need to get grade B or above which will be fine. I've already taken my exam and got a B and then all my assignments have been at A grade so I have no worries at all about getting my grades :smile: just need to pass my skills tests

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Ahhhh aw bless you I did a little happy dance with my mum haha! And all I have to do is pass my qts tests and take a science equivalency test, as I already have cache level 3 child are and education at an A! 😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhhh aw bless you I did a little happy dance with my mum haha! And all I have to do is pass my qts tests and take a science equivalency test, as I already have cache level 3 child are and education at an A! 😃😃😃😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awhhh :smile: is it your first choice? I think it might be mine :smile: and cool, sounds good. I'm pretty certain ill get an A in mine. I don't see why I wouldn't :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Yeah it's my first choice!:smile: and you will be fine just keep doing what your doing with the assignments and you'll be alright:smile: have you done qts tests yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's my first choice!:smile: and you will be fine just keep doing what your doing with the assignments and you'll be alright:smile: have you done qts tests yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehee, see you there then! :P hahaa, and no I haven't, not yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending