The Student Room Group

Pgce applications:

I applied to PGCE today at York St John and LEEDS Trinity. When should I hear back?
Original post by Ndienfnkwnd
I applied to PGCE today at York St John and LEEDS Trinity. When should I hear back?

Hi there!

I'm so excited to hear that you have applied to York St John! I'm a third year Primary Ed student here and love it so if you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them. According to the website, you should hear back from the applications team via email within 6 weeks. If you are concerned about your application at any time, it is recommended that you contact the admissions team ([email protected] or tel:01904876598).

I hope this helps! Good luck with your applications and I hope you enjoy your continuing uni experience :smile:

Rachel - YSJ student rep
Reply 2
Original post by Rachel_ysj
Hi there!

I'm so excited to hear that you have applied to York St John! I'm a third year Primary Ed student here and love it so if you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them. According to the website, you should hear back from the applications team via email within 6 weeks. If you are concerned about your application at any time, it is recommended that you contact the admissions team ([email protected] or tel:01904876598).

I hope this helps! Good luck with your applications and I hope you enjoy your continuing uni experience :smile:

Rachel - YSJ student rep

Thank you so much! YSJ is my top choice!
Thank you so much! YSJ is my top choice!

That's amazing! I hope you hear back soon!
Reply 4

I actually have an interview on Thursday.
Reply 5

Thank you, I have an interview on Thursday.
Thank you, I have an interview on Thursday.

Oooh good luck in your interview! I hope it goes fabulously :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending