The Student Room Group

Oliver Wyman Test

Has anyone else received invitation to do the tests? :smile:
Reply 1
Yeah, got mine this afternoon. Any idea on what they're like?
Yeah I got my invite bout 3ish today. I heard the numerical tests are notoriously difficult, found some examples, and they were mostly probability type questions which im terrible at. http://skukre1.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/oliver-wyman-numerical-reasoning-test/
Reply 3
May I interrupt and ask what this test is for?

I'm currently doing the IB (International Baccalaureate) and I initially thought that this was for the IB (this time investment banking), and was surprised at the difficulty of the test. How much time do you have for this test? Are you allowed to use a calculator? Is this MCQ?
Original post by bremenkid
May I interrupt and ask what this test is for?

I'm currently doing the IB (International Baccalaureate) and I initially thought that this was for the IB (this time investment banking), and was surprised at the difficulty of the test. How much time do you have for this test? Are you allowed to use a calculator? Is this MCQ?
I believe the test is 20 min to do 30 questions, but you don't have to attempt all of them, because they do a negative marking scheme.
Reply 5
From what I've read they are quite similar to the GMAT math questions! And as Graduate_1990 said, it's about accuracy!

Do they invite everyone to the online tests or they have initial screening?
Does anyone where to get practice for the numerical tests?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending