The Student Room Group

Consulting grad schemes 2023 thread

Doesn't seem to be a thread on this, they seem to be slowly opening up now

PwC and Bain are open now, probably a few others that I haven't found yet

Scroll to see replies

Hi, which firms did you apply to so far?
I was just about to start a 2023 thread on this! Quite a few places have opened up now like KPMG, MBB, OCC etc. How are everyone's applications going?
Hi everyone, just wanted to share my guide on getting into consulting after having completed a spring week at McKinsey, summer internship at BCG, and securing a grad role at Bain. Check it out here: https://clover-guide-ef2.notion.site/Investment-Banking-and-Consulting-Careers-Education-Advice-fcb1c23be26c404dbd6d07d29d48bdf4
Reply 4
Anyone got the Bain online assessments? They were supposed to be sent after applying but I never got mine and they are due on the 25th
Original post by 135a4
Anyone got the Bain online assessments? They were supposed to be sent after applying but I never got mine and they are due on the 25th

Yes, they should have been sent through sent right after applying. I would check your spam/junk folder, and email their recruitment if you can't find it :smile:
Bump to check if anyone heard from MBB or other firms yet? I know that MBB applications closed over the last couple of weeks - Bain said we would hear on November 1st and McKinsey said before November 1st - but I haven't heard anything beyond the Imbellus test yet.
Original post by jecobbbb
Bump to check if anyone heard from MBB or other firms yet? I know that MBB applications closed over the last couple of weeks - Bain said we would hear on November 1st and McKinsey said before November 1st - but I haven't heard anything beyond the Imbellus test yet.

In the same boat, have heard nothing yet!
Nothing heard yet!
Hey all, anything from BCG post applications submission?
Original post by ishaangupta
Hey all, anything from BCG post applications submission?

Nope, I think last year they sent out invites for their online test after applications closed (which was yesterday).
Anyone heard back from Roland berger after tests
Original post by Ghhjjkll
Anyone heard back from Roland berger after tests

Yeah, got rejected
Hi everyone,

Happy to see others in the same boat. I'm waiting on around 12 firms, all for strategy consulting positions. Few rejections thus far unfortunately. Prepped loads for my CV, cover letter and case studies. However I underestimated prep for psychometric tests. Quite nervous, especially to hear from Brain next week. Applying at undergrad level.
Original post by peter8659
Hi everyone,

Happy to see others in the same boat. I'm waiting on around 12 firms, all for strategy consulting positions. Few rejections thus far unfortunately. Prepped loads for my CV, cover letter and case studies. However I underestimated prep for psychometric tests. Quite nervous, especially to hear from Brain next week. Applying at undergrad level.

Hi! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing which you've heard rejections from? Just so we can build an idea of which firms have sent things out etc. :smile: Fingers crossed for Bain next week...
Original post by jecobbbb
Hi! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing which you've heard rejections from? Just so we can build an idea of which firms have sent things out etc. :smile: Fingers crossed for Bain next week...

Yes, been rejected from:
-Strategy& (psychometric)
-Deloitte (screening did not meet requirements)
-Roland Berger (Psychometric)
-LEK (screening)
Hey everyone,
Very reassuring to see others in the same boat. Playing this waiting game is almost torture! I have had a few rejections but not letting it get me down. Good luck to everyone for Bain next week.
Me too. I’ve applied for Bain, McKinsey, LEK, OC&C, LCP. Will let you guys know if I hear anything
Hiya,

Does anyone have any more insight into how the Contextual Recruitment tool is used by employers? Some of them mark it as optional, and some don't mention wether or not it is. I'm always hesitant to share as my exam results aren't very good and don't want them to negatively reflect on my application.
Anyone applying to Deutsche Bank?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending