The Student Room Group

Nipple piercings on a girl...thoughts?

Poll

Nipple piercing!

I've kinda got it into my head that I could get a nipple pierced....just wondered what thoughts on that are? I'm a girl, petite and with small boobs.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just always think it looks so painful :redface: But if you like it go for it!
I chose the first option, but I'd like to add barely, I mean it's kind of interesting but that's it
Going to get some eventually.
I got my nipple pierced last week, and while it doesn't hurt getting it done, it is really painful afterwards. It does look nice but keep in mind that it takes a long time to heal before a sexual partner can play with it, so if that is the only reason then think about that. If you want the piercing then get it, nobody can tell you what to do or not to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not a fan, then again, I'm not a guy so my opinion probably doesn't matter so much :tongue: I'm sure a lot of guys will find it attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I voted I like the idea BUT as much as I love the idea, the stories I've heard of people catching them on things means I will never get one.
Reply 7
In my personal opinion, big rods of metal sticking through any part of a girls body looks nasty!
i wouldn't get one but i wouldn't really care if someone else had one or not
I've read much philosophy; political, social, mathematical, but this must be the most difficult question i've yet to attempt to answer.
I dont think they are necessarily a turn off, the idea just seems a little trashy to me.
I view it as personal choice and have no strong views about it. I have known a few women with nipple piercings and only one has ever spoken about it, and did say that there was some pain for a short while afterwards. We also discussed piercings 'down below' which both of us feel is a no-no.
I'm a girl and have had both of mine pierced for about 3 years now. I really like them, but they took about a year to completely heal for me. The piercing itself wasn't that painful but for about an hour afterwards they hurt like hell. It was so painful seriously haha
(edited 10 years ago)
I don't like any piercings or tattoos on girls to be honest.
Reply 14
You get judged a whore/slut if you get your Vagina pierce. True story.
Reply 15
Ewww please don't. Boobs are meant to be soft and beautiful, not with random pieces of metal hanging off them.
Reply 16
Turn off for me... wouldn't really want a girl I'm going out with to have them
I'm screaming inside my head.
Reply 18
Eeewwwweee!!!!!!!
It's super gross!!!
Horrible horrible horrible :redface: I hate all piercings on anyone :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest