The Student Room Group

I am beyond sexually frustrated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElChapo
Don't ask such weird questions.... You should've just said hi, introduced yourself, asked her what she was working on etc. Eventually told her she was cute maybe and got the number

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not when she was on the computer. Other people are around and that would embarrases her to have that attention thrusted upon her.
Original post by Anonymous
Apart from writing short stories, not really. I do like working out but that isn't really a hobby.

What do you even look like. How tall are you? Are you in shape (not super buff or anything).
What colour hair do you have?
---------------

If I were you.
1)Look women in the eyes/maintain eye contact
2)Smile while doing so
3)Say "Hello" if she smiles/stares back
4) Say that you think she is "Cute" etc
5)Ask for her number

That's it. You will get shot down, but not all the time.
Reply 62
Original post by Queen_Victoria
What do you even look like. How tall are you? Are you in shape (not super buff or anything).
What colour hair do you have?
---------------

If I were you.
1)Look women in the eyes/maintain eye contact
2)Smile while doing so
3)Say "Hello" if she smiles/stares back
4) Say that you think she is "Cute" etc
5)Ask for her number

That's it. You will get shot down, but not all the time.

I am black, 6 feet, in shape (I am buff but not super), black hair; I kind of look like a slightly darker Donald Glover.

Thank you very much for your advice!
I am a guy btw. This whole situation is getting too ridiculous now...

When it gets too unbearable for you to endure any more, use this.

*puts a phone on a table like a gun in front of a dishonoured military officer*

(Protip: Call a hooker.)
I am black, 6 feet, in shape (I am buff but not super), black hair; I kind of look like a slightly darker Donald Glover.

Thank you very much for your advice!

Well good luck.

Remember you have to actually make the effort.
I probably wouldnt ask directly for someone's number. Why don't you ask someone for a drink sometime or 'hang out' sometime. That way if she says yes, you can swap numbers and it not become 'a thing' where you wonder what to text etc.
Reply 66
Original post by Eveiebaby
I probably wouldnt ask directly for someone's number. Why don't you ask someone for a drink sometime or 'hang out' sometime. That way if she says yes, you can swap numbers and it not become 'a thing' where you wonder what to text etc.

Most girls that I am interested in always have at least 3 other thirsty men following their coattail.
Original post by ElChapo
Don't ask such weird questions.... You should've just said hi, introduced yourself, asked her what she was working on etc. Eventually told her she was cute maybe and got the number

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo, on approaching compliment the personality, not the looks!
Most girls that I am interested in always have at least 3 other thirsty men following their coattail.

So what? Everything worth something is worth fighting for. There's always going to be competition in some aspect of life. Don't think that you'll get through it by avoidance.
In the same situation ,.but I have come to terms with it. If it happens it happens and I think of it as playing frisbee with your puppy ,You tell it to come home and it refuses but when you start walking home the puppy will eventually follow you back home. Apply this to your everyday life.

Don't be desperate OP and also try at the same by being relentless and take no for an answer .... Not in a rapey way or course because most girls just want to see how persistent you're when you're with them. And goodluck....... namaste!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It'll happen. I'm 21 also and only had my first time towards the end of summer. Dont think about it, it's not unusual for a 21 year old to still be a virgin and theres nothing wrong with it. You'll find the right girl of you are patient, so dont rush anything for the sake of sex! :P
Reply 71
Original post by bingbashbosh
It'll happen. I'm 21 also and only had my first time towards the end of summer. Dont think about it, it's not unusual for a 21 year old to still be a virgin and theres nothing wrong with it. You'll find the right girl of you are patient, so dont rush anything for the sake of sex! :P

Where/how did you meet her?
Original post by james1211
Where/how did you meet her?

We first met online through a dating site. Then after a week of talking online 24/7 she suggested meeting up and we got along really well ever since :smile:

We've been together for 4 months and she's the most amazing girl I've ever met.

You'll meet the right girl too, some people just find eachother sooner or later. You're 21 so you're still really young so don't worry. Pleeease dont date a girl just for sex, because if she is wanting a meaningful relationship you dont, you'll just be wasting her time and you'll hurt her.
Reply 73
We first met online through a dating site. Then after a week of talking online 24/7 she suggested meeting up and we got along really well ever since :smile:

We've been together for 4 months and she's the most amazing girl I've ever met.

You'll meet the right girl too, some people just find eachother sooner or later. You're 21 so you're still really young so don't worry. Pleeease dont date a girl just for sex, because if she is wanting a meaningful relationship you dont, you'll just be wasting her time and you'll hurt her.

I've talked to and messaged so many girls on dating sites it's starting to become tiresome!
I've talked to and messaged so many girls on dating sites it's starting to become tiresome!

Well what do you really want? honestly?

are you just trying to get with a girl for sex or are you really wanting a long term relationship? Correct me if I'm wrong, and I don't mean to sound insulting but it seems like if you messaged alot of girls then you might sound obviously desperate in the messages you send, which could be why you aren't getting many replies.. I dont know I'm just speculating :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
Well what do you really want? honestly?

are you just trying to get with a girl for sex or are you really wanting a long term relationship? Correct me if I'm wrong, and I don't mean to sound insulting but it seems like if you messaged alot of girls then you might sound obviously desperate in the messages you send, which could be why you aren't getting many replies.. I dont know I'm just speculating :s-smilie:

Erm, you are wrong. Quite wrong. What am I supposed to do, message one girl then give up? Of course i'm going to message as many as I can.

I am looking for a relationship, if i was just looking for sex there are easier ways I could get that but that's not what I want.
Erm, you are wrong. Quite wrong. What am I supposed to do, message one girl then give up? Of course i'm going to message as many as I can.

I am looking for a relationship, if i was just looking for sex there are easier ways I could get that but that's not what I want.

My girlfriend is the only person i messaged then I just waited. It was sheer luck that she even logged in to check her mail because she barely used the site, then she messaged me back and talked online from then on. So I'm extremely lucky given the circumstances lol

I'm not saying message one girl then give up, just be more patient :P
You're 21! lol
The fact you're messaging ALOT of girls seems like you aren't putting too much thought into it and you're trying to rush into a relationship. Again it just seems like that from what I've read, I could be wrong again :P

Most people don't meet the right person until they are older than you, so dont worry
Reply 77
My girlfriend is the only person i messaged then I just waited. It was sheer luck that she even logged in to check her mail because she barely used the site, then she messaged me back and talked online from then on. So I'm extremely lucky given the circumstances lol

I'm not saying message one girl then give up, just be more patient :P
You're 21! lol
The fact you're messaging ALOT of girls seems like you aren't putting too much thought into it and you're trying to rush into a relationship. Again it just seems like that from what I've read, I could be wrong again :P

Most people don't meet the right person until they are older than you, so dont worry

True, but i'm not too concerned about what other people experience. I just know it's something I want now and not just when i'm older.
True, but i'm not too concerned about what other people experience. I just know it's something I want now and not just when i'm older.

Well there's not much you can really do apart from wait for the time to arrive and try not to focus too much about wanting to have sex... You're frustration will turn to anger and you'll just seem aggressive as a result. Just go with the flow and it'll happen when it happens, dont force anything :smile:
Reply 79
Well there's not much you can really do apart from wait for the time to arrive and try not to focus too much about wanting to have sex... You're frustration will turn to anger and you'll just seem aggressive as a result. Just go with the flow and it'll happen when it happens, dont force anything :smile:

You see I get told that and I agree, buy then oyhers say you might never find anything unless you purposefully go looking for it. I never know whether I should be looking for it which may come off as desperate or whether I should just get on with my life and risk not making a good enough opportunity for myself. Its almost random.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending