The Student Room Group

Anyone know how long it takes for jet2 to get back to you after video interview

Hi. I have completed a months worth of assessments for a customer service role with jet2 which is with the messaging advisor department/work from home. After about 4/5 days I would hear back about getting to the next stage. I did a video interview 7 days ago but have yet to hear back and this is the final stage. When I read the information pack, it said that the job would start on 1st August which for me is 3 days away. I am wondering how long I have to wait if this is the case as it’s nearer to the starting time and I haven’t heard any word back. I assume even if I was unsuccessful that I’d still hear word back but I’ve got nothing and it’s both frustrating and nerve wracking. Should I be worried?
Reply 1
My start date if successful is 3 days away but I haven’t heard back from the recruiter after a week of completing my video interview. I assume even if I was unsuccessful that I would still get an email but it’s becoming more and more frustrating opening my emails to have no response from them particularly because in the information pack it said when the start date would be/ ie. Paid training. The role is for a messaging advisor- work from home. I was told this would be the final stage and then I would have to submit right to work documents if successful but it’s becoming nearer to the time and I’ve got to the point of thinking I’ve not got the job. I understand they have to review all candidates as the video interview was a one sided recorded one, but after 7 days I would have thought I would have a response right now.
Original post by Tazmagaz
My start date if successful is 3 days away but I haven’t heard back from the recruiter after a week of completing my video interview. I assume even if I was unsuccessful that I would still get an email but it’s becoming more and more frustrating opening my emails to have no response from them particularly because in the information pack it said when the start date would be/ ie. Paid training. The role is for a messaging advisor- work from home. I was told this would be the final stage and then I would have to submit right to work documents if successful but it’s becoming nearer to the time and I’ve got to the point of thinking I’ve not got the job. I understand they have to review all candidates as the video interview was a one sided recorded one, but after 7 days I would have thought I would have a response right now.

In the application literature there is usually a clause saying "if you don't receive a response for us within x time, assume you have not been accepted". Can you find that at all?

Also do appreciate that the start date given on an application pack can change. If a company isn't very organised they are often go beyond their own deadline. I once applied for a job that had dates advertised for interview - I heard nothing by that date so assumed I didn't get it. I then waited 5 weeks before hearing I had an interview after all!
Reply 3
Hi hope your well , wondering how long is take after face to face interview & assessment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending