The Student Room Group

Tinder Troubles

So a few weeks back I downloaded an app called Tinder - it was just a laugh to be honest and didn't expect anything to come of it (like dating websites). Anyway, I was matched with a girl - we then started talking for a while on the app.... I asked if she was on Facebook... she then added me.
I asked her if she would consider meeting up with anyone from Tinder her reply was "I don't know to be honest :smile:"

I seen her out in the local nightclub - but I didn't really want to go up and say hello incase she got weirded out. I was then talking to her on Facebook the next day and she said "Aw really, I didn't see you as I didn't have my glasses on.... you should have said Hi"

Do you know anyone who is seeing anyone from Tinder/do you think that is a possibility with us?
Reply 1
Original post by asoftersin
So a few weeks back I downloaded an app called Tinder - it was just a laugh to be honest and didn't expect anything to come of it (like dating websites). Anyway, I was matched with a girl - we then started talking for a while on the app.... I asked if she was on Facebook... she then added me.
I asked her if she would consider meeting up with anyone from Tinder her reply was "I don't know to be honest :smile:"

I seen her out in the local nightclub - but I didn't really want to go up and say hello incase she got weirded out. I was then talking to her on Facebook the next day and she said "Aw really, I didn't see you as I didn't have my glasses on.... you should have said Hi"

Do you know anyone who is seeing anyone from Tinder/do you think that is a possibility with us?

Yeah, I always take that statement with a pinch of salt...

I haven't used tinder, but I don't see why you shouldn't give this a shot, there's no "right" way to meet people. So many people are caught up in this, ie "you shouldn't date people you meet in a bar/club, you shouldn't date online, etc", at the end of the day it's about the person, the meeting method is pretty irrelevant.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending