The Student Room Group

Feeling hopeless...

Basically, I really, really want a girlfriend. (I'm a girl.) But I have no idea how to find one! I know a grand total of two non-straight girls, neither of whom I'm into. There are no LGBT groups for under 18s within an hour's drive of where I live. I just feel trapped! I'm surrounded by beautiful girls, none of whom I can date. It's like living in a chocolate shop and being lactose intolerant...and it's really upsetting me more than it should, because I'm already insecure and unhappy about myself and the more time I spend unable to meet anyone, the more I convince myself that nobody would want to date me anyway, and that won't help anything! I don't want to become a desperate mess, but I hate the lack of options I have.

If anyone could give me any advice, or at least say they're in the same position, it would just be so comforting...

x
Reply 1
turn straight?
Reply 2
Original post by egghead1234
turn straight?

lol :wink:
Reply 3
Do you want me to take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar?
Reply 4
Original post by Mockery
Do you want me to take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar?

Too bad I'm underage, underage, underage...

Spoiler

Reply 5
Original post by egghead1234
turn straight?

I tried, but the voodoo ritual didn't seem to work too well.
Reply 6
Anyone?
Original post by Anonymous
Basically, I really, really want a girlfriend. (I'm a girl.) But I have no idea how to find one! I know a grand total of two non-straight girls, neither of whom I'm into. There are no LGBT groups for under 18s within an hour's drive of where I live. I just feel trapped! I'm surrounded by beautiful girls, none of whom I can date. It's like living in a chocolate shop and being lactose intolerant...and it's really upsetting me more than it should, because I'm already insecure and unhappy about myself and the more time I spend unable to meet anyone, the more I convince myself that nobody would want to date me anyway, and that won't help anything! I don't want to become a desperate mess, but I hate the lack of options I have.

If anyone could give me any advice, or at least say they're in the same position, it would just be so comforting...

x

PM me if you like :smile:
I have two friends who found love on lesbian apps Brenda (best) and FindHer and Gayvox.

queer attitude.com makes you feel less alone and can offer advice too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending