The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vodka orange. Mmm.

Germany didn't understand mixers - I asked for "vodka mit Orange" and they kept on giving me a glass of oragnge juice, and a shot of vodka...x
Reply 41
Simulatio
vodka orange. Mmm.

Germany didn't understand mixers - I asked for "vodka mit Orange" and they kept on giving me a glass of oragnge juice, and a shot of vodka...x
:rofl:
Depends how much money I have or where I am. Southern comfort and lemonade or vodka orange if I'm in a pub, but in bars I'll have cocktails. Well, depending on price, but there's a bar in Oxford which does cocktails for £2.95, which is always good :biggrin: And they're damn good cocktails too! If I'm eating out I'll often have wine, but I prefer other drinks.
Simulatio
vodka orange. Mmm.

When I went on the German exchange, my German was exactly the same. I'd pour out the orange juice and get some odd looks, and then as soon as I put vodka in it... "WHAT ARE YOU DOIIIING?!"

Anyway, I'll drink any of the following:
Southern Comfort and Lemonade (and resent the price)
Smirnoff Ice
Pitcher of Sex On The Beach/WooWoo
Archers and lemonade
Apple Sourz
Pint of strongbow (only in the summer, and it takes me forever to drink it because as soon as it warms up, I hate it)
Raspberry vodka and ribena
Absinthe and ribena

and pretty much whatever someone decides to buy me :biggrin:
Carlsberg export
Vodka and Orange
Malibu and Coke/Malibu and Pineapple
Reply 45
Dark rum and coke
JD and coke

Wine if I'm out for a meal
i'm only 16 so when i go out to drink it's usually a gig and i get a jd and coke/malibu and orange/vodka and orange

or if it's with a meal i get white wine.

can't wait to have my first proper shot of jagermeister or sambuca which i hear so much about..
Reply 47
vodka n coke
malibu n lemonade
archers n lemonade
archers
sambuca - preferably the raspberry one
apple sours
aftershock - red, only
orange reef - i'm lightweight as f*** and these get me really drunk, drunker than any of the above :redface:

and i lovelovelove kopparberg - the pear cider they sell in spoons (and ikea :smile:)

ok, after all this talk of booze, if i'm not going out tomorrow night i'm gonna cry...
Reply 48
Scotch & scrumpy cyder...

I think I may be an old man in the body of a 19 year old
Reply 49
Red wine, champagne cocktails (violet royale is the best or kir royale if I want an apéritif), martini, champagne.

Other cocktails can be good too, if they include maraschino or amaretto or some form of coffee liqueur especially.
Reply 50
Whiskey Sour
Reply 51
Simulatio
vodka orange. Mmm.

then you were in a weird place... or you should have said "wodka o"
Reply 52
Ludivine
Red wine, champagne cocktails (violet royale is the best or kir royale if I want an apéritif), martini, champagne.

Other cocktails can be good too, if they include maraschino or amaretto or some form of coffee liqueur especially.

And she wears Agent Provocateur lingerie!

Anyhows, I go for J&B on the rocks, Absolut on the rocks, Champagne cocktails (Bellini, Kir royale), sometimes shots (sangfroi, sambuca bailey, razz). If we've got a table we used to order in vodka, razz + fittings (such as red bull, juices, fruits) etc., but nowadays this isn't possible in Sweden. Champagne.

That's for nightclubs. For just bars/restos I go for more varied choices, like whiskey drinks, martini, etc.
I usually go for whisky or cognac; Remy Martin and Johnnie Walker are the 2 favourites :p: .
casual - carlsbourg export
eatin - corona w/lime
cultured - brahma (mm)
mixer - double vodka redbull
shots - sambouca
vodka and coke
shots- i like the pretty colours
white wine
pitchers in spoons- i like the green lagoon best! yummy!
shouldn't you be in france?
Reply 57
I seldom drink alcohol, but when I do, I go for the following:

Strongbow
Guinness
Hoegarden
Malt, preferably a Talisker
Wine, on the odd occasion
Strongbow
Smirnoff red ice
Fosters
Champagne and champagne cocktails (Bellini, Flirtini)
Dry white wine
Vodka and cranberry
Peach schnapps and lemonade

Latest