The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by travellingbird
Similar wait tomorrow for me! 5 Paper offers due this week, alongside 3PB round 2. Distraction tips most welcome.

Ally -- Definitely turn off your 3G before the interview in the morning and focus your mind on that alone. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks travellingbird- will do my best! Good luck to you as well- what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and all that!
Red Lion 2nd round invites out by PG email.
Red Lion rejections also out.

Really disappointed about that one, I though it had gone really well and really liked the set :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
5SAH first round invites are out
Original post by PupillageSeeker9
5SAH first round invites are out

When did you get the if you don't mind me asking? (I'm guessing they didn't ring you at this time at night)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lawperson
When did you get the if you don't mind me asking? (I'm guessing they didn't ring you at this time at night)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just received a PG email. Best of luck to you and anybody else waiting on them! :smile:
I just received a PG email. Best of luck to you and anybody else waiting on them! :smile:

Oh dear...an exhausting weekend of interviews rewarded by an 11 pm rejection (Red Lion Court) barely a few hours after the interview and no news from 5SAH First Round (where last year I'd made it almost to the very end!).

Really need something to cheer me up.

Hope others are having a better Monday than I am! :biggrin:
The next ten days are really big for me. No5 first round results, St Ives interview invitations, my LPC Law assessment centre result and my BPTC results. Really need a positive outcome for at least three out of those four things, but it's going to be tough.
Original post by Isabel2013
Oh dear...an exhausting weekend of interviews rewarded by an 11 pm rejection (Red Lion Court) barely a few hours after the interview and no news from 5SAH First Round (where last year I'd made it almost to the very end!).

Really need something to cheer me up.

Hope others are having a better Monday than I am! :biggrin:

Commiserations! All I can say is "onto the next one!".
Garden court second rounds out by email
Have Crown Office Chambers and Serjeants Inn got back to anyone yet? Last on the thread was radio silence from both...
Original post by filthynines
The next ten days are really big for me. No5 first round results, St Ives interview invitations, my LPC Law assessment centre result and my BPTC results. Really need a positive outcome for at least three out of those four things, but it's going to be tough.

Good luck! Do you have any idea how St Ives are going to get in touch? I assume post or phone...
Original post by tearingmyhairout
Have Crown Office Chambers and Serjeants Inn got back to anyone yet? Last on the thread was radio silence from both...

Nothing from Crown Office Chambers.

Has anyone heard back yet from 39 Essex Street post first rounds?
Original post by crimeandcivil
Good luck! Do you have any idea how St Ives are going to get in touch? I assume post or phone...

Thanks very much! I really hope they're going to write to us since they required us to provide them with a SAE!
Is anyone else waiting on 2BR first round results? I was told they would be posted on the PG last night but still not showing. The suspense is killing me!
Is anyone else waiting on 2BR first round results? I was told they would be posted on the PG last night but still not showing. The suspense is killing me!

I am! I keep refreshing my emails and PG. If you hear anything then please post on here :smile: Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalRose
I am! I keep refreshing my emails and PG. If you hear anything then please post on here :smile: Goodluck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for the reply! Best of luck to you too :smile:
Original post by tearingmyhairout

Nothing from SI yet.
Original post by travellingbird
Heard from someone in Temple today that offers for 1CL are out with two weeks to accept only. Keating technically out too, but unofficially.

Does the Keating information come from the same source? I'd like to be put out of my misery, rather than waiting a whole month for the inevitable.
Thank you for the reply! Best of luck to you too :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending