The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by lawperson
They sent out rejections by letter already and emails went out on the 4th. You should hear soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, just to clarify - emails for interviews have also been sent out?
Reply 781
Original post by paulm44
Was your invitation by email / phone? Here's to pointlessly refreshing my email for the remainder of the afternoon.

Email. The email I received had "FW" in the subject line so I assume they're sending them out individually
Reply 782
Original post by Sodslaw
Email. The email I received had "FW" in the subject line so I assume they're sending them out individually

Thank you. And thanks for that tiniest glimmer of hope that "FW" might appear in my inbox before the end of the evening.
Original post by Pupillage_Seeker
I received a rejection from Fenners at 14:58. I believe people are being interviewed tomorrow so it comes as no surprise, but just nice to know they haven't rejected by silence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am yet to receive an invite or a rejection. Highly frustrating all this inconsistency.
Original post by InterviewVirgin
Having trouble working this one out - unless you mean that you thought, from the preview, that it was an additional interview from another chambers?

Yes, you can't see which set it's from in the preview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 785
I haven't applied to 2 hare court but my friend tells me she had an invite to interview for 1st July a few days ago
Reply 786
The referee thing is a little odd but I guess it makes it easier to have us send them in an email than loads of emails from random academics etc.

Congrats to anyone who got interview btw, they only interview 12 so at least the odds aren't horrific!
Hi
Has anyone heard from 3 Hare court? Mine says "Under consideration". Cheers!
Original post by IllegallyBlonde20
I am yet to receive an invite or a rejection. Highly frustrating all this inconsistency.

I'm with you - I think I'm going to drop them an email on this occasion, just to give a nudge to confirm my presumptions.
Original post by sophy123
Hi
Has anyone heard from 3 Hare court? Mine says "Under consideration". Cheers!

Same here. Several people have said they received rejections, but I'm not reading too much into that
Plus they said they would let us know on 23rd
Original post by syas
Has anyone heard back from St Philips Chambers? They said they'd aim to let you know by 6th June but nothing yet.

Yes, I did. I received an invite to the pre-interview selection evening on the 4th June. Good luck!
Re: Fenners - the sift goes on and there will be likely correspondence within the next week or so.
Reply 793
Has anyone heard from the following:-

- St Johns
- 1 Crown Office
- No 5
- Field Court

???
Original post by syas
Has anyone heard from the following:-

- St Johns
- 1 Crown Office
- No 5
- Field Court

???

No to No5, 1 COR and 19 SJS. If you mean St John's Chambers then no idea.
Original post by william42
Plus they said they would let us know on 23rd

oh was that in the email they sent out earlier? 23rd may? thanks
Original post by sophy123
oh was that in the email they sent out earlier? 23rd may? thanks

Thank you for your application for pupillage. We will consider all the applications over the next few weeks and contact you again during the week commencing 23rd June to let you know whether you have been selected for interview.
Are Exchange rejections being sent out as well? I heard this was occurring. Either way, I've pre-emptively noted them down as a rejection. :frown:
Original post by filthynines
Re: Fenners - the sift goes on and there will be likely correspondence within the next week or so.

How do u know this?
Original post by IllegallyBlonde20
How do u know this?

I emailed them today and received that response

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending