The Student Room Group

Virginal discharge

This one is for the girls.
I experience clear virginal discharge on a daily basis and some days there's more of it than others. It hasn't really any smell and I am not sexually active (still a virgin) so there's no fear of any STD or infection. I was just wondering if any of you girls out there experience the same thing and if so, how do you deal with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do, I just ignore it! I just hate it when I can 'feel' it, I become paranoid that its my period and can only think about getting to a bathroom! My periods are incredibly irregular though, thats why it panics me.
It's just mucus. Nothing to worry about.
I get that a bit, I can never feel it coming out though? Just wear panty-liners. :smile:
I get it, I tend to wear a pad quite a lot when I'm not on my period because I find discharge so disgusting :o:
Original post by LonelyPlanet
Orgasm.
Female version of "wet dreams"

No it isn't. :lolwut: It's just discharge.
Reply 6
Thanks guys you've put my mind at ease. Was thinking I was the only one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Orgasm.

LOL.

Anyway, it's just normal vaginal discharge. As long as it's of a normal colour/odour it's fine. If it bothers you, wear panty liners.
Reply 8
Orgasm.

Yeah wet dreams in waking hours :rolleyes:

Sorry to dissappoint but ordinary discharge just keeps you clean down there whether you're sitting drinking a cuppa or getting heated with your boyfriend.
It's the vagina's way of cleaning itself - perfectly normal. The quantity, colour and smell can vary throughout your menstrual cycle - also completely normal :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moved to sexual health :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Annie apple
This one is for the girls.
I experience clear virginal discharge on a daily basis and some days there's more of it than others. It hasn't really any smell and I am not sexually active (still a virgin) so there's no fear of any STD or infection. I was just wondering if any of you girls out there experience the same thing and if so, how do you deal with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes its normal its how the vagina cleans itself. The days when its heavier is likely when you are at the fertile part of your cycle. Not much you could do about it but you could wear a panty liners to help absorb it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry, you are not the only one.

Wear pantyliners.

Quick Reply

Latest