The Student Room Group

Paranoid that I'm pregnant

Me and my boyfriend grinded while unclothed around 2 days ago. About halfway through I asked him to put on a condom and he ejaculated into it. I found out afterwards that it was apparently one of my most fertile days. Now I'm having more discharge and I'm not sure if it's just from ovulation or what.
I've had this fear before and convinced myself fully that I'm pregnant when I'm not. I'm absolutely terrified and have no one to talk to in person.
I think it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms, which is why I don't know if I'm just being a hypochondriac.
Reply 1
If he didn't ejaculate inside of you, you cannot be pregnant. Relax
Reply 2
Original post by Apachecow
If he didn't ejaculate inside of you, you cannot be pregnant. Relax

Just got to say this is incorrect! Sperm lives in pre-*** so you can very much get pregnant even if the guy pulls out and ejaculates else where.

Best thing to do OP is to wait about 3-4 weeks and do a test.
Original post by TayTay_
Just got to say this is incorrect! Sperm lives in pre-*** so you can very much get pregnant even if the guy pulls out and ejaculates else where.

Best thing to do OP is to wait about 3-4 weeks and do a test.

I agree, its is best to do a test after a couple of weeks just to be sure because there is always the chance, as small as it might be
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Me and my boyfriend grinded while unclothed around 2 days ago. About halfway through I asked him to put on a condom and he ejaculated into it. I found out afterwards that it was apparently one of my most fertile days. Now I'm having more discharge and I'm not sure if it's just from ovulation or what.
I've had this fear before and convinced myself fully that I'm pregnant when I'm not. I'm absolutely terrified and have no one to talk to in person.
I think it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms, which is why I don't know if I'm just being a hypochondriac.

It's quite early for pregnancy symptoms to appear just two days after intercourse. Increased discharge around this time could be related to ovulation. If the condom was used correctly during ejaculation, the risk of pregnancy is lower. However, since you were grinding unclothed, there's a small risk of pregnancy due to pre-ejaculate fluid. For peace of mind, you can take a home pregnancy test after a missed period. In the meantime, try to stay calm, as stress can affect your body. For further concerns, consulting with a healthcare provider is advisable.

Quick Reply

Latest