The Student Room Group

25 year old guy and i think i might be getting wrinkles! How to prevent them?

I have heard that moisturising is best, but what kind of moisturiser is very good, but is inexpensive to buy?

Is there anything creams out there that are specifically for wrinkles?

btw, these are forehead wrinkles. I have a couple faint ones on my forehead, but when i life my eyebrows, it's much more apparent.

help me! i don't want wrinkles at 25! lol :eek:
Nivea is good, the naturals one. It might be aimed at females but I still recommend it.
I think you can start an anti-aging regimen. A good addition for reducing and preventing wrinkles and fine lines is Argan Oil. Get a small bottle and try out! You will see visible difference in two - three weeks. I personally use it and very happy I made the decision to try it.

Hope it helps you too!

Best Regards
Reply 3
Original post by WhiteWalker
I have heard that moisturising is best, but what kind of moisturiser is very good, but is inexpensive to buy?

Is there anything creams out there that are specifically for wrinkles?

btw, these are forehead wrinkles. I have a couple faint ones on my forehead, but when i life my eyebrows, it's much more apparent.

help me! i don't want wrinkles at 25! lol :eek:

No no no, you get the best one regardless of price...because after all, can you put a price on beauty? :biggrin:
Though go buy Clinque for men M gel lotion. £15 and will last a year if you use it every day on your forehead. Sure, you might think it looks small, but the stuff is so good you use very little and thus it lasts for months and months and months.
Try to make some lifestyle changes like don’t smoke and if you can avoid drinking then do that aswell. Get an anti-ageing regimen and keep your skincare as simple as possible. Also avoid the sun like the plague because that will age you faster than anything. Work out and keep your diet clean and when you moisturise then don’t pull downwards on your skin, instead massage in an upwards motion. Don’t frown often aswell! I mean try not to do it much because it can cause frown lines and creases to appear faster. These things are inevitably going to show up at some point in life but we can delay them by making certain lifestyle changes.
How old are you?

Quick Reply

Latest