The Student Room Group

I kissed a 29 year old guy, and I am just 22 , I'm feeling traumatized right now..

I'm 22, I kissed a 29 year old guy while I was drunk, he was friend of my sister's fiance( jiju) , that guy told jiju that I gave him a lovebite, he even pressed my boobs, I didn't expected this from him, I met him for the first time, I know I shouldn't have done that, it happened when I was drunk, he wanted to have sex, I refused him alot , but I'm very much disturbed right now I don't know how deal with this situation, I'm feeling ashamed of myself...
What should I do..
Original post by Ayushi ganvir
I'm 22, I kissed a 29 year old guy while I was drunk, he was friend of my sister's fiance( jiju) , that guy told jiju that I gave him a lovebite, he even pressed my boobs, I didn't expected this from him, I met him for the first time, I know I shouldn't have done that, it happened when I was drunk, he wanted to have sex, I refused him alot , but I'm very much disturbed right now I don't know how deal with this situation, I'm feeling ashamed of myself...
What should I do..

Why are you focusing on his age?
What should I do..

Do you like him?
Reply 3
As a 29 year old male, I feel… responsible? Well maybe not, but it is kinda sleazy. Personally I wouldn’t even think about kissing a girl under 25, if it’s just a one time thing, maybe a drunken mistake then your best bet is to forget about it and move on. If he keeps pestering you then give him cold shoulder therapy.
Reply 4
Just put it down to experience and learn from it. These things happen and embarrassment fades quickly. His behaviour is reprehensible also so treat him with the contempt it deserves
Original post by Colliesue
Do you like him?

No, I was drunk. And I even met him for the first time..
What should I do..

Yeah you were drunk… goes to show when your high and out of control it’s the actions more than anything else
Reply 7
Nothing to do.
Reply 8
What should I do..

Why are you focused about the ages? You are 22 so you are an adult and only 7 years younger than him. It would have been bad and inappropriate if you were 15 and he was 22. 22 and 29 isn't a big age gap as both are adults. I am a 23 year old guy myself and I don't think it would be bad if I dated a 29 or 30 year old.
Reply 9
Original post by ZestyJoe
As a 29 year old male, I feel… responsible? Well maybe not, but it is kinda sleazy. Personally I wouldn’t even think about kissing a girl under 25, if it’s just a one time thing, maybe a drunken mistake then your best bet is to forget about it and move on. If he keeps pestering you then give him cold shoulder therapy.

I don't think 22 is too young for someone 29. I would say it would Have been a bit weird if she was 18. I am 23 male and I wouldn't mind going for a 29 or 30 year old woman. You said you wouldn't go under 25 so do you mean to say even 23 and 29 is bad even though it's only a 6 year age gap?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
I’ve read some insane crap on this forum but this takes the cake, he should be traumatised by you.
Reply 11
Doing something you regret while drunk has been going on since time immemorial. Don't beat yourself up about it. Kissing an older guy would not even rate on my scale of silly things.
Original post by Little pecker
I’ve read some insane crap on this forum but this takes the cake, he should be traumatised by you.

Lmao!!

There's nothing wrong with the age difference here, you're both consenting adults (and by a long shot, you've been doing this for four years now you're not a kid). There's clearly a huge maturity gap though and to be honest by the sounds of it you handled things perfectly fine by not escalating it.
Reply 13
I don't think that a 29 year old and a 22 year old is a concerning age gap at all.

Honestly, this whole story sounds very trivial to me. Kissing someone you regret when drunk isn't really particularly unusual. If I was you, I wouldn't worry about this at all.

If you are personally embarrassed about how you behaved, then I guess just try not to get so drunk in future, so that you will hopefully be more in control of your actions, and won't do something you regret?
What how is that a big deal when your are 22

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending