The Student Room Group

marinajelly has had enough!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marinajelly
I know I know, I was like 10 though :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh haha I'll let it slide :wink:
Reply 21
Sooo today was easy compared to yesterday, feel like I lost control a little more than I maybe should have done, but overall for me I'm doing well :smile: 900g gone already, although it will have gone up after today as usual :')
Will try to fit in some exercise on Thursday, but we'll see how it goes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sooo today was easy compared to yesterday, feel like I lost control a little more than I maybe should have done, but overall for me I'm doing well :smile: 900g gone already, although it will have gone up after today as usual :')
Will try to fit in some exercise on Thursday, but we'll see how it goes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't weigh yourself every day if I were you. You suffer from a lot of fluctuations in weight loss daily and you might find it demotivating. e.g. I can put on something like 5lbs throughout a day from all the water and food I've introduced to my system; only for it to be gone the next morning. :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I wouldn't weigh yourself every day if I were you. You suffer from a lot of fluctuations in weight loss daily and you might find it demotivating. e.g. I can put on something like 5lbs throughout a day from all the water and food I've introduced to my system; only for it to be gone the next morning. :tongue:

I agree, however I need the motivation of knowing I can't hide and let myself go if I see my weight everyday, I'm fully aware of fluctuations and they don't really affect me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree, however I need the motivation of knowing I can't hide and let myself go if I see my weight everyday, I'm fully aware of fluctuations and they don't really affect me :smile:

That's a really healthy way to look at it. I'm glad your self-esteem's strong enough for that! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
That's a really healthy way to look at it. I'm glad your self-esteem's strong enough for that! :smile:

Haha thanks! Especially on non fasting days - I expect it to shoot up again so it doesn't surprise me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Yep, today was hard again :frown: fasting days are so difficult to adjust to when you haven't done it for ages :frown:
Another thing I find is when I don't have breakfast I don't really feel hungry the rest of the day, probably because my body 'expects' no food before dinner. However recently I have had to have breakfast, because I'm taking iron tablets (slightly deficient after blood donation) and those need to be taken twice with food, so a small breakfast is unavoidable :frown: which is making it harder, but I'm sticking with it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Sooo I kinda had a mini binge yesterday and paid for it, now 600g lighter :frown: however it isn't too depressing, in fact it's encouraging because now I'll remember how I felt, and it'll hopefully stop me doing this in the future :smile:
Instead of panicking and not eating, I'll just have some good cardio this evening to work it all off :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Don't forget water and plenty of it. You won't believe how often the body confuses cravings/hunger with thirst.
Reply 29
Original post by 2ndClass
Don't forget water and plenty of it. You won't believe how often the body confuses cravings/hunger with thirst.

I know! I literally fill up my bottle twice just in school!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Tracked my calories for today and I was right on track even though I feel like I've eaten loads! Yaay! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Been getting super motivated for weight loss - hopefully it'll keep at this level for a bit anyway - love feeling this great about the healthy changes I'm making!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
My favourite workout atm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9raJrc-X9k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So today I heard off a friend about what a girl has been saying about me... things like "her fat ass could kill me" and it's boosted my motivation even more!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
So I reached my first milestone - have a healthy BMI! Now I'm at a weight of 71.8kg, and my BMI is 24.8.

Didn't think that seeing 'normal BMI' on my weight tracker app would make me so happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Haven't posted in aaages but for some reason my weight loss has been... non existent this week so far :frown:
As I know from experience this may just be one of those weeks, and it should be back to normal next week - I hope so anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Should really update this more often! But basically, weighed myself and I was 71.4kg on Monday woop woop, then mu scales broke :frown:
So I only weighed myself again this morning, there days later (two of those fasting) and I have stayed at the same weight :frown:
The main thing I try to focus on is not getting demotivated when this happens, and to keep trying :smile: the numbers will go down eventually :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
first you have to be conscious everyday what you put in your body.you should cut down on sugars and then start on a training regiment.do what you enjoy doing.but at first start off slowly like walking around your neighborhood.it has to be something that's not going to frustrate you because it is too easy quit.stop drinking all soda especially diet soda with caramel flavoring.good luck my friend
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest