The Student Room Group

physics revision

What other methods of revision that i can use in order to help me in physics? I have done many past papers, practice questions, reading the topic, learning key principles and equations but i still feel it isn't enough.
Reply 1
Original post by MSB47
What other methods of revision that i can use in order to help me in physics? I have done many past papers, practice questions, reading the topic, learning key principles and equations but i still feel it isn't enough.

AK lectures online/youtube are great. I cant understand my class notes and so far youtube has been awesome so have a look through there I recommend. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Nat_LPS
AK lectures online/youtube are great. I cant understand my class notes and so far youtube has been awesome so have a look through there I recommend. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ill check it out, Thanks!
Reply 3
I go through the syllabus and the text book simultaneously checking that they both match up and writing out notes to learn. Physics you can only revise so much for because it is almost entirely based on application- my main advice is to not over do it. If you over do it then your theories will all cloud together (if that's how you usually learn) and none of it will make sense. I would also add though that some simple maths problems on the morning/an hour before will help to gear up the mathematical side of your brain and considering that physics is based almost entirely around maths this can help no end! Good luck and I hope this helps :tongue:
Reply 4
The holy trinity is incomplete without the Examiners reports.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk
Reply 5
Original post by MSB47

See the second part in this thread

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2312846&page=2

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest