The Student Room Group

Male models are hotter than their female counterparts.

Female models are meh, male models are just beautiful.

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

…Whilst I don't really understand why you are allowed to define beauty its interesting that male models get paid a lot less
Reply 2
Bad troll
I think both are beautiful. I prefer male models however. I'd like to order the men in catalogues rather than the clothes.
Reply 4
I don't even know you can explain this.

TSR has hit a new all-time low.
As a straight male I agree, or rather (and I know it sounds like massive ass-licking on my part) lots of normal women are just as attractive as female models whereas whenever I see a male model I am often taken aback.
Reply 6
Men are better looking in general to be honest. We don't need make up to look good :cool:
Reply 7
I don't actually find Victoria's secret models attractive tbh. Male models on average are better looking.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yo radical one
As a straight male I agree, or rather (and I know it sounds like massive ass-licking on my part) lots of normal women are just as attractive as female models

Thanks bro :biggrin:
Reply 9
As a straight male I agree, or rather (and I know it sounds like massive ass-licking on my part) lots of normal women are just as attractive as female models whereas whenever I see a male model I am often taken aback.

This. I see the male model's beauty as similar to idealised artwork. I think men in general are just a lot more naturally beautiful without any need for makeup etc.
Models aren't attractive. Simply imagining what they would look like on a typical day immediately ruins any ideals of them.
Guys here will go to any lengths to hate on girls :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Guys here will go to any lengths to hate on girls :rolleyes:

Spoiler

I honestly don't hate girls. I just think they are less naturally attractive aesthetically, in terms of sheer beauty. It just happens that I and most men are straight and have natural urges to **** women and not men. But, a lot of people agree men are better looking naturally.
Reply 13
I have to agree. I think men are naturally better looking...simply because men use less makeup. Yes I know often male models do wear make up but in general men are better looking.
Men don't need makeup to look good. Most women do. It's like an optical illusion.
Reply 15
I'm bi and I support this message.
Original post by uktotalgamer
Men don't need makeup to look good. Most women do. It's like an optical illusion.

to be honest, most men don't actually look good and are simply attractive to women because of non-facial attributes
Reply 17
Original post by Luxray
I have to agree. I think men are naturally better looking...simply because men use less makeup. Yes I know often male models do wear make up but in general men are better looking.

http://models.com/rankings/ui/MoneyGuys

I agree. You see a lot of men who look naturally very good looking in most big cities.
to be honest, most men don't actually look good and are simply attractive to women because of non-facial attributes

I look good bro. That's all that matters.
Original post by Mr_Vain
http://models.com/rankings/ui/MoneyGuys

I agree. You see a lot of men who look naturally very good looking in most big cities.

Both of these need killing with fire IMO. What makes someone a model is totally beyond me.

Quick Reply

Latest