The Student Room Group

How do I make myself look older?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Oats
You could pass for being over 17 imo

lol this, you don't look that young
You look your age IMO and you look really pretty! I love the length of your hair :smile:
Also, it's always better to look younger or your age than to look older, so don't encourage that :P
I don't think you look that young but if you want to look a bit older maybe shorter hair & doing your makeup different would help.
Reply 23
You look about your age. Don't think you need to do anything to improve your appearance tbh, you could always dress more maturely
You already look 17, and you are attractive!
But everyone says looking older is about confidence, and if you don't feel old then you don't feel cinfident! So if it is something that really bothers yous, try colouring in your eyebrows (pick a shade slightly lighter than your hair colour to not over do it) and get a foundation or concealer a shade darker than your skin tone, put some coming from the sides of you face under your cheekbones, then blend it in a bit, and maybe add a lighter colour on top of your cheekbones for highlights, this makes your face look sharper and less childish.
Remember your only as old as your feel, so just do what your comfortable with and don't feel the need to completly change your style, give it 10 years and you will be wishing the opposite!

Quick Reply

Latest