The Student Room Group

Best foundation for really pale skin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have a Rimmel one which I bought and I'm like Casper the friendly ghost and it's perfect for me buuut I've just bought some CC cream from Aldi which is supposed to be really good and it's suitable for all skin tones
Reply 21
Original post by Wilson1108
I have really pale skin and can't find a foundation that will match ANYWHERE. I have MAC pro-longwear for nights out but need an everyday foundation with a medium/full coverage for under £15. Any suggestions? I have combination skin and prefer a sheer finish rather than matte. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Mac pro longwear *shiver* heavy and breaks you out like a bitch. Estee lauder's double wear in Shell is pretty damn pale. or a very good cheap alternative Ive found is max factor's Face Finity 3in1 in light ivory for £11.99 at boots. Or if you have good skin have you just tried a light bb cream instead? something with not much colour or mixing a bit of foundation with a moisturizer?
Hi

I used to use Mac Studio Sculpt NC15 which is a very light in colour but the texture was very heavy, I then moved to No7 Stay Perfect Foundation which is great does last all day even on the T zones, I also wear No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation as well.
I like both very much but I do use the Superlight for during the week as its very light coverage the texture is very thin though but the colour I would recommend Calico which is their lightest colour and the good thing with boots No7 you can go and get samples so you don't waste your money.
Reply 23
I have pale skin and I'm starting a series on my blog raving about all my favourite products!
http://lauragoldup.blogspot.co.uk/
Try using fake tan as a base, will allow you to achieve a tanned effect without having to pile on the make up (which is never a good look)

Fake Bake products are amazing, usually RRP at £23 but available from TheStyleState.com From just £13
Bare Minerals is amazing for us pale girls.
Sadly, I have yet to find a cheap foundation that matches me, but I continue to search! The best I've found so far is the L'Oreal lasting perfection in Porcelain. If you wish to spend more money for a great pale foundation the makeup forever mat + in 15 is fantastic. As is Cover FX cream foundation in N0. Amazingly pale shades.
Reply 27
http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorStay-Makeup-For-Normal-Dry-Skin_39474/
highly recommend, I use the one for combination skin because I need the product to be matte so I don't look like a discoball by the end of the day
I've heard good things about photoready as well
http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-PhotoReady--Makeup_1042568/
Revlon Colorstay. Best foundation in the world! ...I much prefer it to MAC!
No 7 beautifully matte! Calico color
Clinique redness correction in calming alabaster... Perfect! When you first put it on it may look as though it has a yellow undertone, but it settles really quickly into your natural pallor!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty pale too, so Bare Minerals mineral foundation in Fair is a dream come true. Although it is quite pricey, I can assure you that it is worth every penny - you only need to use a little bit to get the ideal coverage!
I know this is no help but I don't understand why high street brands don't have many pale skin products. I am as pale as you can get because I have albinism and I've been searching for months to find a foundation and have had no luck.
Reply 33
Use rimmel wake me up in light porcelain you can get it from your local boots store
makeup forever is available in selected countries, I'm in the UK and we have three cities that have it, Birmingham Leeds and somewhere else - it is £58 for one bottle of foundation - I aint buying it
I'd try Nars sheer glow (i think that's what it's called) it's a very good coverage and doesn't leave a matte finish. It sounds like what your looking for. I love this foundation, it is more expensive but I think it's great. I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck!
Original post by Wilson1108
I have really pale skin and can't find a foundation that will match ANYWHERE. I have MAC pro-longwear for nights out but need an everyday foundation with a medium/full coverage for under £15. Any suggestions? I have combination skin and prefer a sheer finish rather than matte. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

hey try shishedo (or any other asian brand because in asia it is more trendy to be as pale as possible)

it can be pricy, but just save up if you really want it
also nars
Reply 38
You should go into department store like debenehams and check out makeup brands. They can't test you for which foundation you match for. I went to make up forever and asked them to help me find my shade and they did

Quick Reply

Latest