The Student Room Group

Psychology for Durham or Exeter?

I have got fours offers from Durham (AAA), Exeter (AAA), Sheffield (AAB) and Sussex (AAB), and still waiting for Bath.
If I receive an offer from Bath, it will definitely be my firm choice :colondollar:, but I need to choose the insurance; and if I could not get an offer from Bath, then I need to firm another uni.:s-smilie:
I have decided to choose Sheffield as my insurance choice if there is no offer from Bath, and I am considering between Durham and Exeter. My insurance choice will be one of the 2 if I get an offer from Bath too.
So, which uni is the best for psychology? Durham seems to be very prestigious and well-known as a whole, but how about its psychology department? Is it good too? Exeter seems to be improving too, and it is doing good on the league tables.
P.S. Unfortunately, as an international student, I am unable to visit any uni on open days...so I really need your help! :confused:
Reply 2

Thx...:smile:
But what does 1st class degree mean? :confused:
Original post by devils
Thx...:smile:
But what does 1st class degree mean? :confused:

Ok a 2:1 = 60% in your final grade at university
1st: 70%

Employers now a days and if you want to go into further study you need a 2:1/1st nothing lower tbh
Reply 4
Original post by TheAlchemistt
Ok a 2:1 = 60% in your final grade at university
1st: 70%

Employers now a days and if you want to go into further study you need a 2:1/1st nothing lower tbh

Oh I see...thank you so much!
Original post by devils
Oh I see...thank you so much!

No problem if you want the job employment stats let me know aswell

Quick Reply

Latest