The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohvda
Hey for what subject??

PPE
English Interview at Hertford!!
Have any geographers got an interview yet?
Original post by rohan202
Jesus, wbu?

Hertford
Waiting anxiously for a reply from Trinity for PPE now that the first few replies are coming, although I expect a rejection a 100%. I think I screwed up my TSA :frown: Arghh
Original post by crazyforhistory
I haven't no - I guess that's a slight relief... I think haha :biggrin:

Have you heard yet? I still haven't 😔
Original post by rohan202
Jesus, wbu?

have you got news about Jesus ? Is it tomorrow ?
Reply 7987
Original post by amysvz
Hello! Got my email through from St Anne's for English Literature....I got an interview! Now I've got to prepare as I had completely convinced myself I would not get one! Good luck everyone :smile:

Contratulations! My daughter also just received an offer for interview for English at St. Anne's. we are trying to figure out what day she should arrive--we didn't see anything on the invitation with a specific date (either Sunday or Monday), just a link to the general interview dates. I'm wondering if we missed something in the e-mail.
OK so on the LMH website it says:

Shortlisting decisions

Law/LSE:
sent on 25/11

If you have applied for one of the above courses and have not received anything three days after the sent date, please email [email protected]

If I have not heard anything by the end of tomorrow, does this mean that I must have been rejected?

Reply 7989
Anyone heard anything from Merton?
Hey anyone who's anxiously waiting to hear back from Merton, the admissions officer said they're aiming to get invitations out by today/tomorrow for all subjects.
How have we all been wording our inquiry emails (i.e., please-tell-me-when-I-might-get-notified emails)? Thinking about chucking one off to New for P&ML or humanities & mod langs in general.
Original post by studentiam
OK so on the LMH website it says:

Shortlisting decisions

Law/LSE:
sent on 25/11

If you have applied for one of the above courses and have not received anything three days after the sent date, please email [email protected]

If I have not heard anything by the end of tomorrow, does this mean that I must have been rejected?

No it means you haven't received the letter so should contact them.
Original post by Ashklins
Waiting anxiously for a reply from Trinity for PPE now that the first few replies are coming, although I expect a rejection a 100%. I think I screwed up my TSA :frown: Arghh

same here - expecting a decision today itself?
Original post by mnina19
just heard from Catz, think that they've started sending out a number of replies now

what subject ?
Original post by jenkinsear
No it means you haven't received the letter so should contact them.

Do they not communicate through UCAS online?
Great! Hopefully we'll recieve good news... Fingers crossed! 😅
Original post by danieljlee
Have you heard yet? I still haven't 😔

I haven't :'( has anyone heard from univ do you think?
Thanks for the info, that helps a lot! I also applied to Merton and have been waiting nervously through the whole week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tyzos
Anyone heard anything from Merton?

No! Which course have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending