The Student Room Group

There should be a TSR buddy system!

Scroll to see replies

I like this idea :biggrin:

I'm in year 12, studying maths A level, physics AS, computing AS, grade 8 violin.
Interests: everything

Does anyone want to be my friend? :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by StarvingAutist
I like this idea :biggrin:

I'm in year 12, studying maths A level, physics AS, computing AS, grade 8 violin.
Interests: everything

Does anyone want to be my friend? :wink:

Are you an oriental asian by any chance :wink: ?
Original post by kumon
Are you an oriental asian by any chance :wink: ?

Nope :tongue:

I can see why you would think that though :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by StarvingAutist
Nope :tongue:

I can see why you would think that though :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh what ethnicity are you then? :biggrin: Haha yeah my school has loads who do, so I assumed it :tongue:
Original post by kumon
Ahh what ethnicity are you then? :biggrin: Haha yeah my school has loads who do, so I assumed it :tongue:

English :tongue:
You were dead wrong :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm half-Oriental Asian but I don't fit the stereotype at all . . . !

Posted from TSR Mobile
This sounds super fun :smile:

Alright, 18, in college (yr 12), doing business, retail and law BTEC's.
Going to Manchester Met to do Retailing :biggrin:
Friends?

Also Japanese!! I want to do my placement in japan...can say im slightly obsessed :wink:
Original post by Edminzodo
You could say what year you are in and then be paired up with another person in the same year or studying the same degree and you should have to chat at least once a week. Sharing is caring!

Posted from TSR Mobile

give me a hot chick with a fine ass and i'm game
that's a cool idea!
I like this idea too. I'd have to agree that it should be a optional thing though
21, final year uni, media and cultural studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Yr 11, doing my GCSE's. I've got an A* in Core science, and I'm doing maths, english lit, english lang, drama, history, psychology, statistics, gcse pe, french, biology, chemistry, physics and financial capability.
Original post by urbanislands
This sounds super fun :smile:

Alright, 18, in college (yr 12), doing business, retail and law BTEC's.
Going to Manchester Met to do Retailing :biggrin:
Friends?

Also Japanese!! I want to do my placement in japan...can say im slightly obsessed :wink:

How come you're obsessed? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How come you're obsessed? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been obsessed since I was 12, I self study japanese and I am fascinated by the culture :colondollar: My dad lives in Thailand so its easy for me to visit
Reply 34
Original post by lipslikemorphine
I like this idea too. I'd have to agree that it should be a optional thing though

What subjectss you taking + applying to? :biggrin:
Reply 35
You could say what year you are in and then be paired up with another person in the same year or studying the same degree and you should have to chat at least once a week. Sharing is caring!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely!! :yes: I think I'm kind of already doing that with someone, though. But it's a good idea! :yy:

Year 13, doing the French Bacccalaureate (equivalent to the A-levels), applying to medical school. If anyone wants to practise their French or just chat about the application process to medical school/ the June exams (:afraid:), feel free to contact me. :h: I'm nice, I won't bite.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
In Y13, doing many A levels (see my profile). I also love playing violin :tongue:

I'm going to be doing ChemEng via Natsci at Cambridge from October. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by Claree
In Y13, doing many A levels (see my profile). I also love playing violin :tongue:

I'm going to be doing ChemEng via Natsci at Cambridge from October. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you also oriental or russian by any chance? :tongue:
Wow thats really good! :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by Jenn.
Definitely!! :yes: I think I'm kind of already doing that with someone, though. But it's a good idea! :yy:

Year 13, doing the French Bacccalaureate (equivalent to the A-levels), applying to medical school. If anyone wants to practise their French or just chat about the application process to medical school/ the June exams (:afraid:), feel free to contact me. :h: I'm nice, I won't bite.

Which uni you firming? :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by kumon
Are you also oriental or russian by any chance? :tongue:
Wow thats really good! :biggrin:

Haha no I'm actually neither oriental nor Russian! (I'm half English, half American.) I wish I were Russian, though; it would make Russian A level a lot easier. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending