The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Jean
Sayer orang Kuching. Kalau tak tau di mana tu, ia kat Sarawak. Akan pergi uk pada bulan 9 ini. Ming Tao ada host satu travelling programme. Haha. Baru tonton hari itu. Agak handsome juga nya.

OH Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bawling: takda chance jumpa dia.....dia memang handsome!!! cis jealousnya!:frown:
Reply 121
Jean
Oh!! Tau!! U kenal dia kah? Pernah tengok orangnya? Aku tinggal kat Kch lama tapi tak pernah nampak dia kat mana-mana.

Pernah baca blognya. Sangat lucu orang itu!
Knogle
Kamu tau Kenny Sia? :biggrin:

Siapa tu? Saya macam pernah dengar nama tu tapi tak ingat siapa dia...dah lama tak balik malaysia...
Reply 123
speedstacker
Siapa tu? Saya macam pernah dengar nama tu tapi tak ingat siapa dia...dah lama tak balik malaysia...

http://www.kennysia.com - dia orang terkenal di Singapura!
Reply 124
Dia orang Malaysia. Blognya memang lucu.
Reply 125
Sayer sangka Xiaxue baru orang terkenal so Sg?
Reply 126
Jean
Sayer sangka Xiaxue baru orang terkenal so Sg?

Xiaxue sudah butuh. Dia ngomong terlalu banyak dan selalu ngewel.
Reply 127
Aha.. apa maksud 'butuh' and 'ngewel'?
Knogle

I don't see this person's pic in that link:frown:
Reply 129
speedstacker
I don't see this person's pic in that link:frown:

What link? if u are talking about kennysia, he's not handsome.
Jean

ok forget bout it then:p: I just curious because i know this name but cant remember his face.
Reply 131
Jean

:rofl: that's being very crude!

He's not handsome but he's darn hilarious.
Reply 132
Knogle
:rofl: that's being very crude!

He's not handsome but he's darn hilarious.

I agree with you. definately.:biggrin:
Reply 133

What do you mean? I don't understand those words. :frown:
Reply 134
Jean
What do you mean? I don't understand those words. :frown:

I think I just accidentally mixed Indonesian with Malay. :redface:

Basically, Xiaxue bitches around too much and is empty on the inside. She's on a rapid decline.
hey Jean i think you probably know some chinese music rite since you are in Malaysia? Do you know any chinese song that is modern yet contain some classical music in it such as 王力宏 - 心中的日月
Reply 136
speedstacker
hey Jean i think you probably know some chinese music rite since you are in Malaysia? Do you know any chinese song that is modern yet contain some classical music in it such as 王力宏 - 心中的日月

I listen to chinese songs. But if you give me ten songs i can only remember listening to one of them because i don't know the names of the songs.:p: What do you need?
Reply 137
Knogle
I think I just accidentally mixed Indonesian with Malay. :redface:

Basically, Xiaxue bitches around too much and is empty on the inside. She's on a rapid decline.

I see. I don't read her blog that often also. Don't care about her.
speedstacker
Strawberry, I'm a girl:biggrin: .
ps: i think that might just be a typo.

yeah it is. oops. my fingers are DEAD inaccurate especially on the computer keyboard and the piano. lol.
and it looks like Kenny Sia is already a celebrity cos of his blogging.

kadang kala adalah lucu...kadang kala serius sikit. tapi tu memang baik lah..sebab kalau selalu lucu, orang tak ingat dia orang yang boleh serius.
Jean
I listen to chinese songs. But if you give me ten songs i can only remember listening to one of them because i don't know the names of the songs.:p: What do you need?

I just need some advise about which song to pick for the dance:biggrin: I've downloaded a song from net. It's the song that Zi Wei (in huan zhu ge ge) sang when she was blind, it's called "meng li" (inside the dream). It's plain music. Suitable for Chinese dance:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest