TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
strawberry
nandayo! korang ni kan. malaysians bekerjasama dengan malaysians. :p:

I concur! :smile:
strawberry
nandayo! korang ni kan. malaysians bekerjasama dengan malaysians. :p:

Coto mate! How come there's a Japanese word in our MALAYSIAN trade?!:rolleyes: *just kidding...
hahaha well I DO live in Japan though I'm Malaysian.
Reply 163
strawberry
hahaha well I DO live in Japan though I'm Malaysian.

coolio :cool: saya dulu tinggal di Jepun juga tapi sudah pindah ke tempat lain. Di mana kamu sekarang ini di Jepun, strawberry? Tokyo? :smile:
I tinggal di Yokohama...:smile:
Reply 165
Oh ok. Yokohama best aper. I've been there many times - especially to the "themepark" where they have all the sort of big rollercoasters. have you been there and went on the rides? oh, and I'm assuming you go to YIS, right?
Oh i'm so jealous, i never been to Japan but i want to go for a holiday!!
Reply 167
Woohoo! Going back to Mont Kiara tomorrow for the weekend!!! Excellent...
Reply 168
no. I'm so jealous of everyone else. I want to go back and visit Malaysia and Japan....:frown:
hahaha yeah I'm in YIS. :smile:
layla*
no. I'm so jealous of everyone else. I want to go back and visit Malaysia and Japan....:frown:

I haven't been back to malaysia for 2 years and that's long enough! I miss all the food!!!! I guess u've been away longer than me.
OUCH TWO YEARS? I wouldn't be able to do thatttt
Reply 172
speedstacker
I haven't been back to malaysia for 2 years and that's long enough! I miss all the food!!!! I guess u've been away longer than me.

nope. actually the last time I went back to visit Malaysia was 2 years ago as well so we're pretty much the same...:biggrin:

hahaha yeah I'm in YIS.

knew it, although I could've been wrong abt it :p:
lol for all you knew, I could've been in St Maur's
hey guys, 2 more days my exams will be over!!!! wooo hooo! MERDEKA!!!!
ey bangangnyaaa!!! mine baru nak mula hari ni!
Reply 176
speedstacker
hey guys, 2 more days my exams will be over!!!! wooo hooo! MERDEKA!!!!

I wish you luck. =) :cool: :banana:
Reply 177
Good luck on your exams, Wei Li! :wink:
g'luck!
Thanks Knogle, lyala, and strawberry.
TERIMA KASIH.
Ahrigato(not sure how to sepll)
xie xie

Finally, the exams are OVER!!! Yae! Can't believe I've finished my secondary school life. Kawan-kawan saya akan pergi ke Universiti Sept ini, tapi aku tak pergi tahun ini:frown:. Aku pergi tahun depan sebab ku kena bekerja untuk menyimpan duit supaya hidup ku kad Uni lebih senang.

Quick Reply

Latest