The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

2014 essex uni Applicants?

Hey anyone going to essex uni this year?😊

I'm applying for English lit and the Quays accommodation 😜
I think I'm going to firm it! I'm doing Bsc Psychology at Colchester Campus, hopefully applying for South Courts accomodation! :biggrin:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Hey :biggrin:
I've applied to do History and Sociology at Essex and made it my firm choice.
I applied for the meadows accommodation :smile:
Hi there!
I've applied to do Philosophy and I'll make it my firm choice if I get an offer after the interview!
I'm going to apply for South Towers accomodation!
Reply 4
Hey! I applied for Sociology and Politics at Essex, but I didn't received any answer from this univ, did you? I was wondering if it is normal, because I already get an offer from all my other choices ...
Reply 5
Hi,

I got my offer from Essex just yesterday (BSc Psychology) and it was only the 2nd decision I got, so dont worry. :smile: Many of my classmates have not received more than one decision yet, so I guess the Unis are taking their time mainly with the non-IB internationals ...
Reply 6
Original post by emmc222
Hey! I applied for Sociology and Politics at Essex, but I didn't received any answer from this univ, did you? I was wondering if it is normal, because I already get an offer from all my other choices ...

I think it just depends on when you applied, the earlier you applied the earlier they will reply. The deadline for replies is in may so i'm sure they'll reply before then ^^
Reply 7
Hey ! I applied for English Lit and English and US Lit. :smile: I think I'm going to firm English Lit though
Reply 8
It looks like I'll be heading here too, but I'm not too sure yet.
Reply 9
Is anyone planning to study politics or international relations? I have some textbooks for the core modules you'll be required to do for these courses. Let me know if anyone is interested in buying these. They're in very good condition because I only studied on this course for 1 term.
I've firmed Essex for English Lit too! Planning on applying for The Meadows :-)
Reply 11
Probably a bit late. Firmed Essex for Sports Science and chosen South Courts as my accomodation. Has anyone heard back from them at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending