The Student Room Group

Decent mini fridge?

So despite many repeated attempts to get them to stop, my flatmate won't stop nicking my food from the fridge (like not just one or two items, if I buy milk its one practically before I can get at it) I'm also not going down the revenge root because I'd rather not have the aggro.

Annoying as it is, I figured the easiest thing to do would be a mini fridge but I'm not sure what to get?

I'd need to hold a couple of pints of milk or more and a few snacks. Those 6 litre ones look a bit too small. I don't want anything too big, and preferably be cheap to run. Any one got any recommendations? (bit of a shot in the dark but worth a go :tongue:)
Have you left a note or told the subwardens?
one advice i can give is check if the fridge makes any noise. i had a mini fridge where i could keep 4 cans of beer. its so noisy that you cant sleep.
Reply 3
^^I've asked them in person, been months and they just don't care, they're a very narcissistic individual. It's a private let so I'm stuck till the end of the contract.

^Will bare that in mind, I might try to find one on amazon with reviews. How many litres was it?
Reply 4
The best place to go for these is a high street domestic appliance repair shop, or if you can find one a second hand catering supplier. They might have repaired hotel fridges or used bar equipment.

I have one which is a reconditioned hotel minibar. Cost £20.
Original post by Chihiro94
^^I've asked them in person, been months and they just don't care, they're a very narcissistic individual. It's a private let so I'm stuck till the end of the contract.

^Will bare that in mind, I might try to find one on amazon with reviews. How many litres was it?

not sure about the liter, but not too big. small fridge where i could put 4 cans of beer (i think they are pint cans). i got it from argos.

i was brought up in a very liberal household where i was allowed to keep cans of beer when i was still high school.
Reply 6
know you don't want to retaliate but personal throw in here, you should. Add food colouring to milk that could work :wink: or pee in it haha

Anyway I had a 7l one at home that seems a reasonable size.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending