The Student Room Group
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich

NUA 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

I thought of creating a skype group for anyone who's doing Game art and any other peoples who wish to join, so we can get to know each other and so on xD
Add loveisdead9 (ignore my user created when I was like 12 -.-) and then I'll add y'all to the group :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Norwich University of the Arts
Norwich
yar im in the group aswell
Reply 22
Firstly Lmao at the User ID! Secondly I really want to find out if I am in or not so I can get to know peeps!!!! (Also applying for Game Art and Design!)
you should phone them up. They did that in hertfordshire to me lol. The guy told me at the interview that I was accepted. Then he forgot to tell anyone so I had to phone up 3 months later and point it out to them before they updated it.
Reply 24
I got an offer this morning!!!!!!!! Woooop :smile: Add me on Facebook new Game Art friends! <3 Myfanwy Kinder
Grats~ I don't really use facebook but I'll add you.
Reply 26
CHeers ! And hello ! :biggrin:
sure i'll add you. I got embarassing stuff on my facebook though lol. I need to update it its all like 2+ years old.

also
gz
ggwp
op
pro
etc.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
Haha, Cheers. I know what you mean I've had to delete facebook accounts in the past xD
Reply 29
Name: Amelia Ellwood
Current and Predicted Grades: B B distincion*
Course Applying For: Textiles design (offer B,B merit)
Other Choices: Bimrigham City (BBC)- insurance choice
got a feeling this uni is gonna be full of girls lol
Hey guys, I got a conditional from NUA and put them as my firm choice :smile:

Name: Leoni
Current and Predicted Grades: different educational system, I can't translate the grades hahaha
Course Applying For: BA Photography
Other Choices: got offers from Portsmouth, Bath Spa & UCA Farnham
Reply 32
Name: Charlotte
Current/Predicted grades: End of first year: Distinction*, Predicted: D*D*D* (BTEC Extended Diploma in Level 3 Art & Design)
Course Applying For: BA Games Art and Design

Should've posted earlier but better late than never I suppose haha ^_^
Reply 33

Name: Jason Lovett
Current and Predicted Grades: Pass
Course Applying For: Illustration
Other Choices: /
Reply 34
Name: Sandra
Current and Predicted Grades: diplôme de fin d'études secondaires
Course Applying For: Fashion
Other Choices: /
Name: Sam Guttridge
Current and Predicted Grades: I can't remember
:colondollar:
Course Applying For: Graphic Design Year 0/ Year 1
Other Choices: Middlesex & UEL
Reply 36
Got my foundation results today and I got a Distinction! So I've firmed my conditional offer and I should be here in September studying Illustration! Nervous/ excited AH! :biggrin: Now just need to wait on the finance and then figure out private accommodation :-) x
Reply 37
Original post by lorna_rose
Got my foundation results today and I got a Distinction! So I've firmed my conditional offer and I should be here in September studying Illustration! Nervous/ excited AH! :biggrin: Now just need to wait on the finance and then figure out private accommodation :-) x

I'm doing illustration too! I'll see you there. :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by Amelia6296
Name: Amelia Ellwood
Current and Predicted Grades: B B distincion*
Course Applying For: Textiles design (offer B,B merit)
Other Choices: Bimrigham City (BBC)- insurance choice

Someone else doing Textiles, finally!
Reply 39
Hi everyone, I notice a Facebook page hasn't been set up for 2014 freshers yet so thought I would post on here.
I'm currently first year at NUA studying graphic communications.
If you can't get into uni accommodation or decide against it like I did, me and my housemates have a spare room going in a 5 bed house. We need it filled so thought I'd try my luck on here! The tenancy starts 1st September. If anyone wants more info or have any questions just send me a message! Or message me on Facebook, look up aimee chidlow. :smile: thanks guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending