The Student Room Group

want to get some friends

Hi
I just want to get more friends.I am an international student .I am 18 years old.I am also seeking for some students to visit universities together on open days.such as ucl and Warwick.

Please contact if you would like to have an foreign friend.
Original post by Sugar Zhuxin
Hi
I just want to get more friends.I am an international student .I am 18 years old.I am also seeking for some students to visit universities together on open days.such as ucl and Warwick.

I'm interested in your application but I'm not sure if you're eligible. Do you play bridge?
Reply 2
Original post by idontwanna!2014
I'm interested in your application but I'm not sure if you're eligible. Do you play bridge?

Do u mean that u want yo visit universities on open days?
Do u mean that u want yo visit universities on open days?

I can see we're gonna have issues in communication. I'm going to have reject your offer for friendship. Apply again next year.
Reply 4
I can see we're gonna have issues in communication. I'm going to have reject your offer for friendship. Apply again next year.

I am just starting to use the things like that.But I have a facebook account.I have just arrived in uk for 2 months.So please understand my current communication problems.
Reply 5
Aw i can be your friend?though i am not applying to those universties, i could still help u with anything related to it and general advice.
Hope your enjoying your stay in the UK so far:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by TSRuserrr9
Aw i can be your friend?though i am not applying to those universties, i could still help u with anything related to it and general advice.
Hope your enjoying your stay in the UK so far:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! what do you normally use?email?
Reply 7
Hi

Where are you from?

:laugh:
Reply 8
Anyone who r interested in making friends with me could send an email to me. [email protected] ps: I m thinking about visit london next few days.Want to get some guidance.
Reply 9
Is there anyone who will go to ucl on open days?Management Science .Or Economics and Statistics.I have applied 2 courses.

Haha, what a lovely reply.
(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone who r interested in making friends with me could send an email to me. [email protected] ps: I m thinking about visit london next few days.Want to get some guidance.

Well, I'm not going to be in London until the next academic year, but I have a proclivity for making Chinese acquaintances, so I`ll leave this here 2307136798 (是我的QQ)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending