The Student Room Group

OCR AS General Studies - Scientific Domain Coursework

The title had to be anything relating to science under the heading "Matter of Movement" so i chose "How exercise affects fitness". However i don't really have any idea what to actually do. We have received no guidance from teachers and i have searched the internet without finding anything. I have found the mark scheme but it doesn't really help. Does anyone know what sections to include? How many participants would i need for my primary data collection?

I don't even want to be doing this stupid coursework but they said anyone not doing at least two sciences and/or maths would find the exam too difficult - my arse! Anyway, help is needed!
Reply 1
ok so nobody's done it? shows how ghey my school is, huh.
Reply 2
god, that is so daft, coursework for GS???"!? what were they thinking. its a bit silly on the teachers part really cos if they set it, they have to mark it!!! exams, they just send off! tell them its stupid and you want to do the exam instead - i did all arts for A level (inc art and theatre) and i got full marks in my science/maths paper for gs. its not science really - go give them hell.
Reply 3
fifi53
god, that is so daft, coursework for GS???"!? what were they thinking. its a bit silly on the teachers part really cos if they set it, they have to mark it!!! exams, they just send off! tell them its stupid and you want to do the exam instead - i did all arts for A level (inc art and theatre) and i got full marks in my science/maths paper for gs. its not science really - go give them hell.

Yeah tell me about it. But it's too late to enter for the exam now. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Latest