The Student Room Group

Cass Business School Postgrad Applicants 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hello everyone
I have received an offer on Actuarial Science.
Reply 41
H, I have accepted my offer for actuarial science. I live in London. I think it will be a good time to get to know people who will be studying there in advance.
Reply 42
Original post by GeeKay
Hello Everyone,
I received an offer for MSc. Marketing and Innovation Management.

Hi,
I'm planning to apply for mac Marketing at Cass for 2105 intake. How has been your experience with Cass Business School and also about the course?

Please revert

Thank you
Hi,

Can anyone please share their experience with the online interview?
What questions do they ask?

Thanks a lot!
I applied to Cass for the MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation and also Imperial for Strategic Marketing. Fingers crossed. Anyway, I am curious as to how much one will make-salary wise-after finishing an MSc in marketing from these schools. What kind of companies or jobs will be available and so on.
Hey! I applied to those two programs as well! so far I got into Cass and still waiting for imperial. What about you? What's your profile like?
Original post by MarketingGirl
I had an online interview I think most other people did too, not harm in trying though. What course will you be applying for?

I just got an email today saying i have to do an video interview. Do you have tips?
Original post by Avoirdouboi
I applied to Cass for the MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation and also Imperial for Strategic Marketing. Fingers crossed. Anyway, I am curious as to how much one will make-salary wise-after finishing an MSc in marketing from these schools. What kind of companies or jobs will be available and so on.

Have u heard back from imperial?
Original post by davidolce
Hey! I applied to those two programs as well! so far I got into Cass and still waiting for imperial. What about you? What's your profile like?

Have you done the interview for imperial?
Imperial is still processing my application but I have heard back from Cass. They replied within a few days and they just asked me to complete an online interview, i think its a video interview.
Original post by angelranai
Have you done the interview for imperial?

My application is still processing

Basically I have a BBA in Information Systems from a university in the US, I have a proper resume with about 4 years experience. All the experiences I have were completed during my Bachelors so none of them are post graduate jobs. I have a good amount of leadership experience.

Congratulations on getting into Cass btw, What programme?
I got into MSc marketing strategy and innovation. I had the online interview as well. Basically it was 4 questions and I had two minutes to answer them and 20 seconds to prepare.
Still waiting for imperial though as its my first choice!
I got into MSc marketing strategy and innovation. I had the online interview as well. Basically it was 4 questions and I had two minutes to answer them and 20 seconds to prepare.
Still waiting for imperial though as its my first choice!

Congratulations. Ok so were they video questions? What were the questions like btw. Imperial is my first choice too
Basically it wasn't anything too difficult. They were questions written on the screen and you are filmed and recorded. If I remember the questions were like how have you been innovative, why Cass business school, what are my career goals etc etc. very personal questions.
Have you applied to other schools as well?
Basically it wasn't anything too difficult. They were questions written on the screen and you are filmed and recorded. If I remember the questions were like how have you been innovative, why Cass business school, what are my career goals etc etc. very personal questions.
Have you applied to other schools as well?

Oh that isn't too bad. Thanks. :smile:. Yeah I applied to some in the U.S. | Yale, USC, Olin business school. Still thinking about some others I the UK so Its just been imperial and Cass.
Oh cool! I got in the joint degree program in media and communication between LSE and USC.
I love both schools but I'm still debating if the program can open doors in marketing and business and it's very theoretical and less business related.
Oh cool! I got in the joint degree program in media and communication between LSE and USC.
I love both schools but I'm still debating if the program can open doors in marketing and business and it's very theoretical and less business related.

That's brilliant! Oh I know what you mean. Trust me. I've been asking myself that about all the schools.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending