The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Sign of Rejected ? (Postgrad Imperial)

Hi everyone

I applied postgrad at Imperial College Business School. I just checked the resulted in the portal and it showed this picture (show below) this is a sign of reject ?
But home page still showing 'With Department'

Screen Shot 2567-02-01 at 18.59.53.png
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
T T
(edited 2 months ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Probably best to ring them up.
Reply 3
Original post by tapcss
Hi everyone

I applied postgrad at Imperial College Business School. I just checked the resulted in the portal and it showed this picture (show below) this is a sign of reject ?
But home page still showing 'With Department'

Screen Shot 2567-02-01 at 18.59.53.png

It's same for me but I swear the application status with rejected appears for a split second and then disappears when reloading the page, same with my second choice where it says submitted :frown:
Was your application rejected in the end? If yes, did you get into your second choice?
Original post by nouisl
It's same for me but I swear the application status with rejected appears for a split second and then disappears when reloading the page, same with my second choice where it says submitted :frown:
Was your application rejected in the end? If yes, did you get into your second choice?
I also get a little flash when going on to the application history page but can't say with any confidence what it says.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
I also get a little flash when going on to the application history page but can't say with any confidence what it says.

I took a video and then played it slowly to see what it says. Also got a rejection mail this morning for my first-choice :frown:
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending