The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

URGENT!! University of Nottingham Adult Nursing Selection Day

Hi everyone,

something has been bothering my mind ALL day.
I was wondering whether re-scheduling another day to attend the selection day would lower my chances of being accepted for the course?

Has anyone ever re-scheduled before?
Did it affect your application?

any replies will be really appreciated.

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Uni2014yes
Hi everyone,

something has been bothering my mind ALL day.
I was wondering whether re-scheduling another day to attend the selection day would lower my chances of being accepted for the course?

Has anyone ever re-scheduled before?
Did it affect your application?

any replies will be really appreciated.

Thank you

I've no idea whether it will affect your chances; I wouldn't have thought so.

For me though, if I'm offered an opportunity of an interview or to sell a product to someone, I take the earliest one I can.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah, i say you just go! get it out of the way, i had my adult nursing interview for nottingham yesterday & it was great, they were all so lovely & i got my offer this morning, i think you should stick to the original date, don't think it would have that much effect though as i had to reschedule my birmingham interview and i still got an offer :smile:
Hey, I'm a first year nursing student at Nottingham. Phone up the school reception and ask to speak to Mandy Walker, she's lovely and won't have a problem with this.

My friend accidentally applied to the wrong campus and just phoned up, Mandy switched her over to a new selection day at the correct campus without any problems, literally took about three minutes!

Good luck - Sam
Reply 4
Thank you all very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending