The Student Room Group

Msc in Adult Nursing Pre-reg @ Manchester Metropolitan University

anyone doing Msc in adult nursing at mmu and have a rough idea of how the timetable looks like according to term. ( days we will be at university and what days we will be at placement), also what the placements areas you have been in, do all nursing students stay in the same student accommodation also if you have been given an offer for jan 2021 intake please feel free to introduce yourself.
Hi l have been given an offer for 2021 January and lm really confused. I have downloaded the portfolio from the website but l need to complete a workbook as l dont have a science degree. I haven't received anything from the uni except my ucas letter.
Reply 2
Original post by Lillydon123
Hi l have been given an offer for 2021 January and lm really confused. I have downloaded the portfolio from the website but l need to complete a workbook as l dont have a science degree. I haven't received anything from the uni except my ucas letter.

Hey I haven’t received anything but my letter of confirmation so i haven’t started it yet, is your offer conditional and are you doing adult or mental health?
Original post by ankairo
Hey I haven’t received anything but my letter of confirmation so i haven’t started it yet, is your offer conditional and are you doing adult or mental health?

Hi, mine is conditional upon submitting all documents requested. Deadline for this portfolio is 30 June and lm worried. I emailed admissions and so far no reply. I applied for Adult Nursing xx
Hi, how have you guys applied so early for 2021? X
Reply 5
Original post by kcorbishley
Hi, how have you guys applied so early for 2021? X

I applied to UCAS in December before the 15th of january deadline, its still part of the 2020 cycle, did you just apply?
Original post by ankairo
I applied to UCAS in December before the 15th of january deadline, its still part of the 2020 cycle, did you just apply?

no i haven't applied, i was told i would have to wait, that's why I'm confused x
Reply 7
Original post by kcorbishley
no i haven't applied, i was told i would have to wait, that's why I'm confused x

It may be full atm ! and they are waiting to see around clearing, are you only applying to msc courses
Original post by ankairo
It may be full atm ! and they are waiting to see around clearing, are you only applying to msc courses

im graduating in 2021 so i wont be able to apply for January intake would i?

id have to wait till September... but UCAS says id have to meet the entry requirements by 31 August 2020
Reply 9
How did you manage to complete your portfolio, which resources did you use apart from your work/ voluntary experience? Actually I am currently completing my portfolio, so any advise would be appreciated
Hi l have been given an offer for January 2023 and lm really confused. I have downloaded the portfolio from the website, can anyone help out with answering the questions??
Reply 11
How much more stressful is the MSc than the BSc?
Please any update with your portfolio
Reply 13
Original post by Simsa
How did you manage to complete your portfolio, which resources did you use apart from your work/ voluntary experience? Actually I am currently completing my portfolio, so any advise would be appreciated

Hi did you complete the portfolio? I'm looking for advice as I think I'm writing too much
Original post by fie44
Hi did you complete the portfolio? I'm looking for advice as I think I'm writing too much
How did you get yours done? I need urgent assistance please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending