The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

WTF??? I'd have a **** into their underwear drawers, of course... but SNIFFING them? You're a ****ing maniac mate!
Original post by redferry
This was definiteley a new high though!

Definitely*

You get high from sniffing panties? :nooo:
Original post by Jamerson
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the bitchy type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls

Best answer ever... :clap2:
Reply 43
Original post by kidomo
Definitely*

You get high from sniffing panties? :nooo:

Only dem jizzy man ones
Original post by traintracks1995
You girls both joke. But statistically if you share a house with 2 girls and 2 guys, then 1 of the guys will be an underwear sniffer. Hopefully that guy is me.

Lol you think I'm joking? I've taken this thread as a genuine warning. Nobody is getting anywhere near my underwear. Sorry to disappoint XD
Original post by redferry
How in hells name are they going to gain access to your dirty clothes basket?

Most uni rooms have locks.

Not always the case outside of uni halls unfortunately

Original post by StartSomething
Hell yeah!! :lolwut:

I wouldn't live with that many girls in the first place :zomg:

I couldn't cope myself tbh. I hear there's a lot of bitchiness in girl only/girl majority houses

Original post by Ducklighter
No. Just don't

Also don't "pluck girls' hair out of the shower drain, to make a ponytail and sell it"

like the creapy housemate I'm living with told us. -_-

What on Earth?

Original post by Lakesx
yep I guessed that as much... whats the point in smelling clean underwear? you could just buy some then...

I heard in my first year that when girls washed their clothes in the communal washing machine, often underwear went "missing"...

Also apparently there is a market for used underwear as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by de_monies

I couldn't cope myself tbh. I hear there's a lot of bitchiness in girl only/girl majority houses

What on Earth?

I heard in my first year that when girls washed their clothes in the communal washing machine, often underwear went "missing"...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, mine always did!

Thaty plus my male friends aren't creepy perverts.
I don't get guys that like to sniff worn clothes. Well, **** over, really. I know that women sell them to men all the time. Pretty weird.

What on Earth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea. Just told us this.
bump
Reply 50
:rofl:

tempting but no
Reply 51

What on Earth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg like a black market for lingerie, lol guys take it to a new level...
Can you imagine a girl sniffing guys briefs?
Original post by Lakesx

Can you imagine a girl sniffing guys briefs?

That would just be weird. Girls underwear is designed to be sexy, guys underwear is just functional.
Isn't this a thing in Japan or somewhere? :s-smilie:
Reply 54
da **** is wrong with you?
Reply 55
Original post by Jamerson
I'm shocked by the number of people voting 'yes' in the poll. I can only think that people are messing around, or I am missing an essential part of what it means to be a real man. I truly do not understand this.

Don't forget 1 girl who would sniff underwear :colone:
Reply 56
Not being funny or anything, but I dont get how someone can get so turned on by something that has potentital faeces residue and stench.
Girls don't leave stench or faeces. Their cleaner than guys.

I pity anyone that sniffs my panties...
Reply 58
It's the chemicals of their natural body odor guys are attracted to... It's normal, being a mammal and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaneda
It's the chemicals of their natural body odor guys are attracted to... It's normal, being a mammal and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Girls used underwear are the stuff dreams are made of

Latest