The Student Room Group

Southampton

ahhaha jus ahh sai aah shahadah shushes aishah
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Rubyx
I have on offer from Southampton for English & History and an offer from Birmingham for English Literature and History, both universities are asking for the same grades. I'm really unsure on which University to pick?? They rank the same on the league tables and unistats so I don't know which to go for? Help??!!!

Have you been to visit both of them?
Reply 2
Maybe think about how close each one is to home? The two universities are very different so I would say to visit them again, Also look at accommodation while you're there. I'm in Southampton ATM but originally from near Bham and I wish I'd stayed closer to home but that's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by bella1501
Maybe think about how close each one is to home? The two universities are very different so I would say to visit them again, Also look at accommodation while you're there. I'm in Southampton ATM but originally from near Bham and I wish I'd stayed closer to home but that's just me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from London so they're both quite far.
Reply 4
Original post by CJG21
Have you been to visit both of them?

No, I haven't and I don't have an opportunity to visit :/
Original post by Rubyx
No, I haven't and I don't have an opportunity to visit :/

Considering how big a decision this is it would be imperative that you visit them.
Reply 6
Original post by CJG21
Considering how big a decision this is it would be imperative that you visit them.

I'm unable to visit which is making the decision a lot harder.
Original post by Rubyx
I'm unable to visit which is making the decision a lot harder.

Why are you unable to visit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending