The Student Room Group

Anybody looking for a room in Cardiff?

We have a gorgeous 8 bed, 3 story house on Flora Street right behind the Cardiff Uni Students Union in Cathays. There is one room available for anybody interested. You would be sharing with 6 second year girls and 1 third year boy, all only go out a couple nights a week and all are tidy, so wonderful people to live with.

The house has three bathrooms, a living room, a large kitchen diner, a utility area and a small garden. We are looking for any student, regardless of age or university, who thinks they might enjoy living in this house. Rent is £300/month with bills paid for separately.

Please contact me for more details.:smile:
IMG_0688.jpgIMG_0697.jpgIMG_0698.jpgIMG_0699.jpgIMG_0701.jpgIMG_0702.jpgIMG_0704.jpgIMG_0686.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
I have a friend who may be looking for a room, however she may not be looking to live in such a large house. However sounds like your living just round the corner from me next year so i will tell her about it and tell her to get in touch if she is interested :smile:
Reply 2
Okay, thank you! :smile:
Reply 3
I have now added photos of the property for anybody interested.
Reply 4
Hello!Nice to meet you! Me and a friend are interested to be your housemates. We will arrive at Cardiff in this September.We are girls, easygoing and friendly,tidy and like cooking.Some questions I would like to know.Is the house far away from Business School?Beside,would you please give me some infoabout you, like the gender, nationality,or other special preference^_^ Of course,If you have any question just let me know!
Reply 5
There is only one room available in the house and I don't think I'm allowed to rent the one room to two people, unless just one of you was thinking of moving in? I won't actually be living in the house, I'm looking for somebody to replace me as I've had to transfer to do university closer to home for medical reasons.

The house is an 11 minute walk to the Business School according to Google Maps, I cant say I've ever walked that route myself but it seems about right.

There are 6 girls and 1 boy in the house once I leave, all of them are White British. Could you please specify what other special preferences you are interested in, if you still want the room.

Sorry for the late response,
Ashleigh.
Reply 6
Hi Ash! I'll be moving to Cardiff Uni this Sept for my MSc in Dermatology. I'm a medical graduate from India and was looking for accommodation... Could you tell me the total rent including utility bills etc. (approximately how much). The description you gave suits me perfectly! Does this room have an attached bathroom? And how far is this place from University Hospital of Wales ?

By the way, is that a skeleton and a fish bowl on your dining table ? Perfect !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending