The Student Room Group

Whats your theory on the missing plane? MH370

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vixen47
My second suggestion is that it's in another universe (I've been watching too much Fringe :colone:) or it has something to do with the Bermuda Triangle. :ahee:

The Bermuda triangle is nowhere near where the plane disappeared unless it got teleported there or something.
Reply 21
Have you seen the TV Series LOST ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CAP31

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too late bro.
Reply 23
Original post by clh_hilary
Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse'?

No. This one:

blog.dcbuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Horse-Pictures-7.jpg

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" Is his favourite song, though.
Reply 24
Original post by CAP31

Posted from TSR Mobile

For it to be "LOST" the people on the plane have to be really, really ridiculously good looking.
It wasn't hijacked by any passengers. It's near impossible to get into the cockpit. My suspicions definitely point towards the pilots.

I don't believe it's been landed anywhere, I think its gone down in the ocean somewhere.
Reply 26
Original post by Some random guy
Too late bro.

Haha, I didn't read the previous posts. The LOST storyline is a solid possibility. All other things are just pure speculation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Silver Arrows
It wasn't hijacked by any passengers. It's near impossible to get into the cockpit. My suspicions definitely point towards the pilots.

I don't believe it's been landed anywhere, I think its gone down in the ocean somewhere.

But the idea was put out there that one of the pilots had previously allowed passengers into the cockpit, so I wouldn’t rule out it being hijacked by passengers... yet…
Original post by carrotstar
But the idea was put out there that one of the pilots had previously allowed passengers into the cockpit, so I wouldn’t rule out it being hijacked by passengers... yet…

Well then it's the pilots fault for allowing unauthorised personnel in the cockpit. If that's the case then they had a huge part in this 'hijacking'.
Original post by Raiden10
No. This one:

blog.dcbuilding.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Horse-Pictures-7.jpg

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" Is his favourite song, though.

Is it Sarah Jessica Parker's?
Reply 30
Original post by clh_hilary
Is it Sarah Jessica Parker's?

Not sure.
Original post by carrotstar

He hand picked the passengers and only chose them because they were attractive young females. So I don't see him asking for bearded folk and neither do I see some young women that get randomly chosen deciding and having the knowledge and physical power to overwhelm the pilots and hijack a plane.
Thought this seemed reasonable, though slightly less sensational than some would like http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/
Found it in Leeds.

Crashed in the ocean somewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I believe that people are still alive as their phones were ringing. I believe it was hijacked and one or the both the hijackers had the knowledge to turn everything off so it couldn't be tracked and landed it somewhere.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thought this seemed reasonable, though slightly less sensational than some would like http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

This is my view. The pilot then went above 45 000 feet to stop the fire by de-oxygenating the entire plane as a last ditch attempt. This didn't work, and after 15 minutes (the maximum time the Oxygen cylinders last for passengers) he went down in altitude for maximum speed potential to get to the airport.
It's at the airport, it had never taken off.
Reply 38
Original post by Abdul-Karim
It's at the airport, it had never taken off.

It certainly took off, it was tracked for a while and the transponder gives it's last location as the ocean, unless you think everything glitched in the same way at the same time.
Reply 39
Geese.

Crafty buggers.

Quick Reply

Latest