The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

cardiff business school Vs university of birmingham for an Msc in Strategic marketing

Hi I am an international student and Im trying to decide whether it would be better to do an Msc in strategic marketing at Cardiff business school or at the University Of Birmingham and why? Really need to make a choice , Id be grateful to get assistance... :smile:
Reply 1
Hello Lupy,

At the end of the day, both business schools are highly regarded for their research, quality of teaching and industry links. The main priorities you should focus on should come down to personal preferences. I n my opinion Cardiff is fantastic, I'm Welsh and I love the city and the University. Also, I regard Birmingham as an amazing British university too. I'm not too sure what it is like to live in the city of Birmingham and so forth. So literally it comes down to module preference, funding, living costs and what personally offers you that little bit more to what you are looking for.

I am on course to start the MSc Strategic Marketing at Cardiff Business School in September providing I get my grade. The course, the reputation, the links and being on my door step made it a no brainer decision for me.

Hope this was some sort of help to you, I tried not to show bias. Both are brilliant its just down to you.

Good Luck!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending