The Student Room Group

what the dickens does she think of me?

i have 8.5mb of message history with this one girl, so it may come as some relief to you that i'm only attaching one conversation with her, for you to decrypt. it's not a very profound one, but it's the most recent.

right, so, yes, we've known each other for just over 6 months, talk a ridiculous amount, largely on msn, as you might have guessed, but also now and again in real life. i went with her and some friends to the cinema this week, and we talked similarly to how we do in the convo. i must be a typical guy who can't take hints, because i have absolutely no clue what she feels for me.

here's the zipped convo - http://chewwy.phpnet.us/History.rar . you'll need to unzip both files to the same folder in order for it to be displayed. i know anyone who reads this runs the risk of being bored to insanity, but just think, you're getting an amazing insight into the life of chewwy...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

I dont need to read through all that *******s. so haven't downloaded it.

If you speak a lot, she met up with you to goto the cinema, she obviously likes you. now go give her your nuts.
Reply 2
El Scotto

If you speak a lot, she met up with you to goto the cinema, she obviously likes you. now go give her your nuts.

LOL :smile: That's probably true. I'll have a quick peek for you though. Tbh though it can be quite hard to tell on msn!
Reply 3
Hmm, my computer won't let me open it, so my Plan B is to wish you good luck, perhaps not quite as helpful :biggrin:
Reply 4
El Scotto

yes, i know, that's what i'd think at first glance too. but she's a little odd. and what do things like this mean:

"i hate hearts. it isn't an easy thing to explain. all of a sudden it pops into my mind that this person i'm talking to has a heart and feelings and is really special.. and fragile. oh ****, this is one of the most pathetic things i've ever let leave my thoughts and live on paper (so to speak).. but it makes me wonder if i can carry on doing what i'm doing. im such a ****!"
Reply 5
chewwy
yes, i know, that's what i'd think at first glance too. but she's a little odd. and what do things like this mean:

"i hate hearts. it isn't an easy thing to explain. all of a sudden it pops into my mind that this person i'm talking to has a heart and feelings and is really special.. and fragile. oh ****, this is one of the most pathetic things i've ever let leave my thoughts and live on paper (so to speak).. but it makes me wonder if i can carry on doing what i'm doing. im such a ****!"

Woah dude, not a clue! I knew girls had their own language, but that's just ridiculous :biggrin: The only thing I can pick out is that she potentially thinks you're special, which is a good thing...!
Reply 6
chewwy

bloody hell. no wonder you're confused.

Just ignore all the rubbish that she says, and just listen to the intelligable things and her actions. If shes speaking to you a lot and still wants to come and see you... then she likes you!!! lol

I doubt she even knows what shes on about half the time..... :wink:

good luck!
Reply 7
bunthulhu
Woah dude, not a clue! I knew girls had their own language, but that's just ridiculous :biggrin: The only thing I can pick out is that she potentially thinks you're special, which is a good thing...!

ah yeah I get it now... shes being coy, shes gone all the way around the houses just to call you special, but shes embaressed she told you she thinks you're special and gone a bit shy.

shes also worried that she can be a bit of a bitch sometimes and doesnt want to hurt your feelings if she doesnt anything wrong!!

Next on my list to decipher, hyrogliphics.
Reply 8
i'm so pleased you guys are just as confused:smile:
Reply 9
Does she know you are recording the conversations? I would certainly want to know if somebody else was recording the conversations that I have on msn.
Reply 10
Lusus Naturae
Does she know you are recording the conversations? I would certainly want to know if somebody else was recording the conversations that I have on msn.

lol, yes... don't most people keep message logs?
As Lars would say:

I'm so emo. I'm so eeeeeeeeeeeemo hehe.

I mean she's probably okay and is just being a kind of confused teenager, thinking she's different because she has a 'heart complex'. If she's attractive and nice to be around then I'd say go for it.

Maybe tell her to cool down on the crazy talk if its freakin you out.
Lusus Naturae

I think msn automatically saves your chat logs for you unless you switch it off.
Reply 13
Reply 14
chewwy
but it makes me wonder if i can carry on doing what i'm doing. im such a ****!"

I think that's the key bit. Looks like a disguised way of turning you down...
Reply 15
Lusus Naturae

Alot of people record on msn n they dont even know they're doing it. what do you want? permission, don't be stupid.
Reply 16
chewwy
lol, yes... don't most people keep message logs?

I do not know about 'most people'; I do not keep any logs whatsoever.
Reply 17
chewwy
i'm so pleased you guys are just as confused:smile:

is she a high school girl fella? if so, don't worry, they're all a bit weird, i live with one. :smile:
Lusus Naturae
I do not know about 'most people'; I do not keep any logs whatsoever.

Each to their own :smile:
Reply 19
OllieA
I think that's the key bit. Looks like a disguised way of turning you down...

yes, exactly. however at that moment in time, i was only being friendly, not predatory. and if any of you have read the convo you'll see she then goes on to talk to me... about wedding vows.
erk
is she a high school girl fella? if so, don't worry, they're all a bit weird, i live with one. :smile:

yep:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending