The Student Room Group

Free Tarot Readings :-)

Hey guys,

I've been reading tarot for about 2 years now and I'm looking to build remote reading experience. If anyone is interested in a free reading, PM me with a question or an area of your life you're curious about and I'll read for you.

PS This is not an invitation for a lengthy debate about Tarot and whether it is or isn't real. I read for free and don't expect anything from anybody else, other than feedback on my readings and a little respect. If you don't have anything nice to say please keep your opinions to yourself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lasershark
If I want to hear people talk about rubbish I'll go to the pub and enjoy myself.

May I refer you to the PS part of my message.

Do you have anything of any meaning to add or say? No? Oh.

It's funny; most civilized people wouldn't dream of turning around and insulting somebody's religious beliefs if they were Muslim, Christian, etc. so what makes you think it's ok to turn around and make silly comments about mine?
Reply 2
Original post by xxxfairymaryxxx
May I refer you to the PS part of my message.

Do you have anything of any meaning to add or say? No? Oh.

It's funny; most civilized people wouldn't dream of turning around and insulting somebody's religious beliefs if they were Muslim, Christian, etc. so what makes you think it's ok to turn around and make silly comments about mine?

Tarot isn't a religion. There's no holy book and it's not classed as a religion. Spend your time more productively.
I am willing to give this a try

what do I need to tell you?
Reply 4
Tarot isn't a religion. There's no holy book and it's not classed as a religion. Spend your time more productively.

OR you can let OP do what they enjoy, if you didn't want a reading, there wasn't a need to comment. Maybe its something OP likes to do in her spare time. This forum is for people to SUPPORT each other NOT criticize them.
Reply 5
Original post by yo radical one
I am willing to give this a try

what do I need to tell you?

Same:smile::smile::smile: never had one, looks exciting!

as someone with offers for masters courses at Oxford and Cambridge Universities this year I can assure you I spend my time perfectly productively, thanks.

I certainly wouldn't sit around flinging unprovoked, ignorant insults at people on forum threads like monkeys throwing poo. That strikes me as somewhat unproductive. Looking for people wanting to help me hone my skills, on the other hand, is a perfectly valid use of my time. In any case its none of your business to tell me how I should and shouldn't use my time.
If anyone is interested just PM me your question (people don't always want private concerns aired on a public space like a forum for rabid idiots like our shark friend here to gloat over). It can be as specific or as vague as you like; however, readings which have some sort of defined direction (even if it's just about your career, family etc) tend to have more precise answers.

I'm looking to do about 4-5 readings per evening at the moment to build up my skills. I'll reply to everyone who messages me and let me know when you're likely to hear back from me :-)

Best
Mary
Reply 8
it's fake
.... OK so just to reiterate, I'll only respond to valid questions from now on. I won't be responding to inane insults, statements or be entering into any kind of a debate about tarot. Internet debates are a massive waste of time and only end up in both parties feeling miserable. If anybody is interested in Tarot and why it might or might not work, all I can direct you towards that I've found interesting is Carl Jung and his theories of a collective subconscious. Please go and read that instead of just sitting here being rude and ignorant, and do yourself and everyone else a favour! Thanks :smile: M x
Ok thank you everybody for such an amazing and supportive response! I now have 5 people to read for tonight (!) so any more reading requests will be dealt with tomorrow, as readings are quite tiring and if you do too many it can leave you feeling a bit spaced out/zombified 0.o

Please do message me if you're interested, and I'll reply and let you know when I can get back to you.

Mary
Reply 11
Original post by xxxfairymaryxxx
.... OK so just to reiterate, I'll only respond to valid questions from now on. I won't be responding to inane insults, statements or be entering into any kind of a debate about tarot. Internet debates are a massive waste of time and only end up in both parties feeling miserable. If anybody is interested in Tarot and why it might or might not work, all I can direct you towards that I've found interesting is Carl Jung and his theories of a collective subconscious. Please go and read that instead of just sitting here being rude and ignorant, and do yourself and everyone else a favour! Thanks :smile: M x

How old are you? I'm 19.
i want to have a tarot reading!! what do i need to do?
Original post by dasolja123
i want to have a tarot reading!! what do i need to do?

Hi Dasolja :-)

Please just PM me and let me know what it is you want to ask about, or if there is a more specific question. It can be as vague or as specific as you like (eg: an area of your life - relationships? career? family? friends? finances?... or a more specific question: what will my foci for the next 6 month be? how should I approach a difficult decision I have to make? There are tensions between me and my housemates at the moment, why, and how can I solve them? etc)

Hope this helps!

M

PS I'll be leaving the rest of my readings until tomorrow evening now, as I have 5 to do tonight already. If you would like a reading, I'll read for you tomorrow :-)
Original post by Dilan97
How old are you? I'm 19.

Irrelevant question, but I'm 22.
Reply 15

I see you are one of those types of people who post randomly before even thinking :K: She clearly stated that don't post if you have nothing else to say..

She can spend her time in any way she wants, you should actually spend your time more productively instead of telling others what to do.
Thanks for everybody I read for this evening and your feedback. :smile:
Reply 17
She did mine ... I'm actually impressed! Thanks Mary 😊
Original post by SSS_JJJ
She did mine ... I'm actually impressed! Thanks Mary 😊

:-) thank you! I hope I was equally helpful x
Reply 19
Stick or Twist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending