The Student Room Group

Journal Recommendation

I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Saain
I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?

The journal "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing could be considered.
Reply 2
I agree with Neil Gao! "Psychology" would be a great choice, which you can browse on its website.
Reply 3
Open Journal of Social Sciences from Scientific Research Publishing will also be a great choice.
Original post by FunnyHah
Open Journal of Social Sciences from Scientific Research Publishing will also be a great choice.

My friend published a paper here last year. It is great. I recommended it to you sincerely, you can have a try.
Reply 5
I recommend "Scientific Research Publishing" to you.This publishing house has more than 240 journals in a variety of categories. You can consult relevant journals. Many students in our school have published articles on them, which are peer-reviewed journals.
Original post by Saain

I have read some excellent article in Psychology : ISSN Print: 2152-7180 ;ISSN Online: 2152-7199. I recommend you to read the psychology articles in this journal.
Original post by Saain

I recommend the journal "Psychology" launched by Scientific Research Publishing for reference.
Reply 8
Original post by Saain

the journal Psychology from Scientific Research Publishing is a good choice. I published a paper there before and it was a nice experience.
Original post by Saain

The two journals mentioned above are both from the Scientific Research Publishing, a publisher where more than two hundred open-access journals are published. You can read and even download the articles for free, so I would like to recommend it to you.

Apart from Psychology and Open Journal of Social Sciences, you can also read articles in Open Journal of Medical Psychology and Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
(edited 2 years ago)
I published a paper in Journal of Computer and Communications one year ago. It is a good journal and last time it took about one week for reviewing. The comments were professional.
I can recommend Scientific Research Publishing to you. It has more than 200 kinds of journals in different areas. And they are all open-access journals.
The journal entitled "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing is good. But if the article is much more related to medical sciences, some other journals would be suitable as well, such as Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, World Journal of Neuroscience etc. Hope it will be helpful.
Original post by emily-hrbeu
I recommend the journal "Psychology" launched by Scientific Research Publishing for reference.
(edited 1 year ago)
Publications in open access journals can be freely accessible. You could search open access journal in "Psychology" online.
I have no idea about your area of expertise. I could recommend Beijing Law Review, which is a good journal. I have published one article with it.
The journal Psychology from Scientific Research Publishing may be a good choice. It has been indexed by many databases, like: Google Scholar, CNKI SCHOLAR, Chemical Abstracts Service(CAS) and so on.
Reply 16
Open Journal of Depression (OJD) can be helpful for you. It is an open-access journal about depression and ralated psychiatry.
Original post by Saain

I would like to recommend Psychology to you. It belongs to Scientific Research Publishing. It is an open access journal which is accessible for free on the Internet. You can read all the articles free of charge. If you want to publish a paper by yourself, it is also a great journal for you.
My friend published a paper in Open Journal of Medical Psychology (ISSN Print: 2165-9370 ISSN Online: 2165-9389) recently. I think it can meet your needs and will be a good choice for you.
My friend published a paper in Open Journal of Medical Psychology (ISSN Print: 2165-9370 ISSN Online: 2165-9389) recently. I think it can meet your needs and will be a good choice for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending