The Student Room Group

Studying simultaneously at two universities

Hi guys! I'm starting European Social & Political Sciences at UCL this fall (that is, if I meet the offer's requirements :tongue: ), but I'm not 100% happy about that... I've been considering applying to St. Martin's next year, but there's a question: can I study 2nd year ESPS at UCL and a 1st year undergrad course at a different uni at the same time? I'd really appreciate your help <3
The answer is no as far as i know. You cant study two degrees at the same time.
Reply 2
It can be done if one of them is abroad eg the Sorbonne :wink:
Reply 3
Wouldn't there be a funding issue?
Of course you can

if you have Bernard's watch
Reply 5
Original post by Old_Simon
It can be done if one of them is abroad eg the Sorbonne :wink:

How would he attend lectures?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by 2710
How would he attend lectures?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I knew a guy who was rich and did Oxford and Sorbonne simultaneously. Travelled a lot and missed a few lectures at both ends but he worked it OK.
This was a long time ago it must be said.
And how would you pay for it?
Not unless you have one of these

Seriously, art degrees are notoriously time consuming, and ESPS isn't exactly going to leave you with much time either.

Have you considered taking a gap year to work things out, or taking art foundation this year (it's free for under 19s, I believe) and then doing ESPS after that?
Reply 9
Original post by kucvegas
Hi guys! I'm starting European Social & Political Sciences at UCL this fall (that is, if I meet the offer's requirements :tongue: ), but I'm not 100% happy about that... I've been considering applying to St. Martin's next year, but there's a question: can I study 2nd year ESPS at UCL and a 1st year undergrad course at a different uni at the same time? I'd really appreciate your help <3

Why on earth do you think you'll have the time to study two degrees? If your not happy about studying at UCL then don't go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending